Fires In Canada Were Arson. SAT Pics Prove It.

You might want to read up on this thing called "lightning".

Humans and Wildfire

Nearly 85 percent* of wildland fires in the United States are caused by humans. Human-caused fires result from campfires left unattended, the burning of debris, equipment use and malfunctions, negligently discarded cigarettes, and intentional acts of arson.Mar 8, 2022

Humans cause more wildfires than lightning, dupe.

Myself... it is a theory with teeth.
People immediately dismissing it, only do so because a conservative said it. So it must be a lie.
Politics aside, the satellite images should raise eyebrows.
The fires all started within a very short time period, scattered out in what kind of looks like a pattern... doesn't mean it is. By looks like it. It happened on a clear day where lightning is not a factor insomuch to start multiple fires all at the same time. That is simply not believable.
The problem however is that conspiracy theorist, in their starvation for attention, are posting up fake videos galore. Videos of helicopters dropping "flame bombs" - which are old videos of controlled burns. "Witnesses" saying they saw people do it. This is the stories main problem. So the media is jumping on all of the fake stories instead of the ones that do indeed bring out legitimate questions.

Do they cause more wildfires in places where there _are_ no humans?

I apologize if I made you strain your brain too hard there. I understand what limited capacity it has.
I believe an idiot like you never ventures into wild areas.

Humans frequently visit those places.

Your claim of no humans in the area is as preposterous as your typical posts.

The left is trying to use fires that they set to create yet another ecological disaster so they can pass more Climate Change legislation.

I don't know if it is the same fire but very recently one wild fire in Canada was caused by female fire fighters. It seems they had some sort of retreat for female fire fighters or prospective female fire fighters. Because they want to replace all the men in the profession or some such shit.

Any ways they tried to teach a class on how to ignite a fire for a controlled burn. Something that fire fighters often do.

But they lost control of the thing and started an out of control wild fire.

As I noted above this may be a different fire than the one your OP refers to but it certainly did not help to have two back to back.

Feminism at its finest.

All cults/cultists have one weakness that gives them away as a cult. That weakness is that someone or something is out to get THEM, & the "them" are ALWAYS portrayed by their OWN propaganda as the "Clean Jim McGee's" of the world. Lets put one popular global cult of today that is professing to save humanity from itself under the ole microscope shall we? No targeting individuals by name but just targeting modes, indicators & hypocrisy.

It's been obvious for a very long time that the climate change believers are not interested in science. Only in power.

So, cultists for some. But for those in control it is all about dictatorial power.

I don't know if it is the same fire but very recently one wild fire in Canada was caused by female fire fighters. It seems they had some sort of retreat for female fire fighters or prospective female fire fighters. Because they want to replace all the men in the profession or some such shit.

Any ways they tried to teach a class on how to ignite a fire for a controlled burn. Something that fire fighters often do.

But they lost control of the thing and started an out of control wild fire.

As I noted above this may be a different fire than the one your OP refers to but it certainly did not help to have two back to back.

Feminism at its finest.

And one of the most devastating wildfires in San Diego County history was caused by a moron male hunting, who got lost and set a fire to get the attention of anyone who could rescue him.

Your point?

Do they cause more wildfires in places where there _are_ no humans?

I apologize if I made you strain your brain too hard there. I understand what limited capacity it has.

Yes, there are these things called "trucks" and they can travel vast distances (if they aren't electric powered that is) so that bad people can set fires anywhere they wish to.

Last edited:
Yrs, there are these things called "trucks" and they can travel vast distances (if they aren't electric powered that is) so that bad people can set fires anywhere they wish to.
There are also these thing called "clouds" that produce lighting.

And those were directly observed where the fires started.

It's fascinating, how the right thinks that nature can't do things on its own, and that humans have to be the cause of everything.

It's fascinating, how the right thinks that nature can't do things on its own, and that humans must be the cause of everything.

If you weren't so stupid you would have watched the video from the satellite and seen that there were no clouds over the majority of the territory where the fires started.

But, you ARE stupid.

It's fascinating, how the right thinks that nature can't do things on its own, and that humans have to be the cause of everything.
I love how a poster thinks there are roads, for trucks, in the middle of the Canadian wilderness. :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

My family owned a place in the Canadian Shield that was on an island in the middle of a big lake. It had no electricity and running water. I've driven through territories like that a thousand times. There's no way you can overland through there.

Forum List

Back