Fires In Canada Were Arson. SAT Pics Prove It.

It's fascinating, how the right thinks that nature can't do things on its own, and that humans have to be the cause of everything.

Yet, you won't hesitate for a second to blame humans for the climate changing regardless of the fact that the climate has changed naturally for millions of years without the presence of humanity.
Your current media programmers are pushing the narrative that these fires are caused by global warming that is causing more storms, that is the result of human activity.

You are contradicting your Masters.

So according the Trump cult pissdrinkers, lightning no longer starts forest fires.

Yes, it's true. The laws of nature have been overturned, solely by the force of their all-powerful sore-loser butthurt.

That's some seriously powerful butthurt.
What a maroon x2!

Abstract​

Wildland arson makes up the majority of fire starts in some parts of the United States and is the second leading cause of fires on Eastern United States Federal forests. Individual arson fires can cause damages to resources and communities totaling over a hundred million dollars. Recent research has uncovered the temporal and spatial patterns of arson fires and their long- and short-term drivers. In statistical analyses, explanatory variables include those associated with general economic conditions and law enforcement. Research findings indicate that wildland arson ignitions are consistent with other kinds of crimes, in terms of their relationships to hypothesized factors. Arson is predictable in short and long timespans, as its rate is heavily influenced by weather, climate, fuels, and recent information on other nearby and recent arson fires. These results could be used to enhance the effectiveness of law enforcement and wildfire management resources.

And one of the most devastating wildfires in San Diego County history was caused by a moron male hunting, who got lost and set a fire to get the attention of anyone who could rescue him.

Your point?
Not the same as professionals showing incompetance while practicing misandry

Your comparison is a laughable failure

The point being the one I discussed could be connected to this one, If not it did not help to habve two back to back

Guess what happens after a forest fire, or even to logging areas?

It fucking grows back. Over and over, far outside our limited perception of time.

JHC. It isn't the end of the world.
I deal with wildfires every year living in the boondocks.

Not the same as professionals showing incompetance while practicing misandry

Your comparison is a laughable failure

The point being the one I discussed could be connected to this one, If not it did not help to habve two back to back
Well, if I knew I was going to trigger your inner cuck................................

Well, if I knew I was going to trigger your inner cuck................................
Looks like he triggered your inability to stay on topic and resort to preteen lame insults.

Thanks for your worthless post and attempt to trash another thread.

Forum List

Back