Firgure 4, Vs Inverted Heel Hook

SandyMate23

Rookie
Apr 7, 2014
"shame on you....maybe he'll put you in a figure- four leg lock next time, that'll get your attention"
This is my response to that.

My dad does not know what a figure 4 is, because he don't, and never did follow professional wrestling, he only knows the biggest of the biggest names in it, the original icons of it... because of word of mouth, names like Hulk Hogan, not the giant... but Andre the Giant.. etc..

At the time he was growing up, there was no professional wrestling as it was in the 1990s.. back when he was growing up, it limited to being a circus act, the closest thing to the WCW or the WWF or what is now the WWE, when he was growing up... was the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey...

And there was no "MMA" there was no "UFC", Boxing was about as skilled as fighters in the USA were at the time.. and by the time he got out of the Army, there may have been ONLY 1 person.. out of a few million, that knew just plain old fashioned karate, BY the American rules of the sport... and the American ethics of it... which is not much more than glorified Kickboxing.

Martial Arts in Asia was still deadly, you either won, or you died... in Asia at the time that he was growing up... just plain ruthless motherf)uckers... what would be murders if they were in the USA.... first degree, looking at the electric chair.

And there is no figure 4 that could hurt you, it is simply a television wrestling submission move.... but there is a close relative of the figure 4, in mixed martial arts called the Inverted Heel Hook... and IT breaks your foot.

and nobody is going to allow you to do that to them.

And he don't know that move either, anyway... because as I said.. at the time he was growing up, there was none of that stuff, nor was there the idea to have the level of violence.

Last edited:
At the time he was growing up, there was no professional wrestling as it was in the 1990s.. back when he was growing up, it limited to being a circus act, the closest thing to the WCW or the WWF or what is now the WWE, when he was growing up... was the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey...

And there is no figure 4 that could hurt you, it is simply a television wrestling submission move.... but there is a close relative of the figure 4, in mixed martial arts called the Inverted Heel Hook... and IT breaks your foot.

and nobody is going to allow you to do that to them.

And he don't know that move either, anyway... because as I said.. at the time he was growing up, there was none of that stuff, nor was there the idea to have the level of violence.
I quit watching professional wrestling around when I turned 16, long ago. It was around much earlier, 50s at least. Sorry to bust your bubble but it isn't real and it isn't for grownups.

Forum List

Back