Firing My Tax Attorney Tomorrow, Hiring Hillary's

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Why in the hell didn't I think of this before?

So Hillarious releases her taxes and we find out she gave $1 Million to her very own Foundation thereby avoiding paying $430,000 in Federal, State and Local taxes. Her Foundation kicked out $64,000 of it to pet causes and used $366,000 to pay her sycophants at the foundation to spread her propaganda. And her obsequious petunias think this form of graft is noble.

Well I'm setting up my own "Charitable Foundation" tomorrow. According to the IRS I can contribute up to 50% of my adjusted gross income to my own charity. That will save me $33,600 in taxes this year. I can give the Boy Scouts $5,040 and start purchasing land in the foundation which I can put in soil bank. Residual income for the foundation paid by the government while I sit on my ass. Hire my kids to manage the Foundation and pay out $28,560 in administrative costs.

If it's good enough for the corrupt Queen, it's damn sure good enough for me.

Dems have invented all kinds of different ideas how to cheat. It would be great if decent people, like you OP, could find the way to apply Dems' methods and ideas against themselves.

Also the country badly needs to do something to stop the dead people voting Democrat: just make everybody show their ID if they want to vote, it's not so hard to do.

Last edited:
When you see a loophole that only rich people can use there is a very strong possibility republicans put it in the tax code. While I do not approve of all this legal money laundering bullshit it is interesting to see republicans getting upset with democrats for using their tax evasion tools.

Forum List

Back