First Biden presser in 10 months.

I read just fine. You called blacks who choose to not get vaxxed "retards", "anal retentive bedwetters", and "anti-vax jerkoffs".

You are a racist POS.
Show me where I singled out blacks, Clown.

NASCAR? Nope, not a sport, an event. Maybe.

Take your race card bullshit, you & your buddy & wipe your ass with it.

Now cry about NASCAR.
Biden is my buddy; he's everyone's buddy, especially Putin and Xi's pals. So I will take your advice and wipe my ass with EmperorShitzHizPantz' wooden head.

Why is your heart full of hate for half the country? Do you hate God, Christians and Jews too?

Do you hate America?
Do you hate Israel?

Or do you just hate The Unvaxxed who are mostly Christians, Jews, and Blacks?

Pretty much what Trump said.

That's not what I asked. To have a debate about "the vaccine is working" you have to tell me what your definition of "working" is.

That is how adults have a debate.

That's not what I asked. To have a debate about "the vaccine is working" you have to tell me what your definition of "working" is.

I answered that. I pretty much agree with what Trump said.

People who get vaccinated are less likely to get severely ill and are less likely to die from covid.

If you’re done playing dumb, you can go ahead and make your stupid point.

answered that. I pretty much agree with what Trump said.

People who get vaccinated are less likely to get severely ill and are less likely to die from covid.

Nope. People who get vaccinated but NEVER had COVID before are less likely to die. If you had COVID and survived, there is zero proof that vaccines make a material difference. Are you ever honest? I mean you are like a perpetual liar. Again....

"I SAW A GUY ON YOUTUBE ASK WHAT WORKING MEANS SO I'M JUST WONDERING"

I answered that. I pretty much agree with what Trump said.

So your definition of "working" is completely opposite of Biden's definition of "working" where he said, you won't get the Kung Fu Flu, if you get The Kung Fu Fauci Jab.

Thanks for clarifying that. Trump was a pretty good president after all even though you hate the man. You can at least agree with him, and stated that you did agree with him.

Dishonest. You cut my post. So we are playing these games. OK.
That was the relevant part. It’s what these guys are disputing.

You and I (and Trump) agree that it is effective in giving certain people a higher chance of living if they catch covid.

Glad we agree.

So your definition of "working" is completely opposite of Biden's definition of "working" where he said, you won't get the Kung Fu Flu, if you get The Kung Fu Fauci Jab.

Thanks for clarifying that. Trump was a pretty good president after all even though you hate the man. You can at least agree with him, and stated that you did agree with him.
Correct. You can still get covid even after getting the vaccine and you’re less likely to die from covid if you’re vaccinated.

Trump was correct in saying that it works.

That was the relevant part. It’s what these guys are disputing.

You and I (and Trump) agree that it is effective in giving certain people a higher chance of living if they catch covid.

Glad we agree.
Certain people. So now we are moving the goal posts. 99.4% survival rate. Those under 40 is like 99.9% so why should they get the vaccine? They are better off catching it, surviving it and living their lives? I got it so I could attend Celtics games. Otherwise I may have still held out since I already had COVID. The Mandates are stupid. My parents got the vaccine immediately as they are older. Why are we treating my kids the same as my parents with this virus?

Certain people. So now we are moving the goal posts.
I just said it’s effective. Same as Trump. Same as you.

You’re the only one who said anything about which people it’s effective for.

I didn’t move anything. You inputted a requirement that wasn’t being discussed.

Forum List

Back