First Daughter Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office And Security Clearance To Classified Information

She's obviously the most qualified applicant! Who just coincidently happens to be his kid!

You bed wetters elected a meat puppet faggot that hates the country and now you're worried about access to classified shit?

Go get retroactive abortions.

All of you.

74910.jpg

SO
not normal.

their 'closeness' creeps the hell out of normal people.

Naw. But, this is just one more sign of just how corrupt this admin is.
How so?

“CARTER: I think to close out this discussion, it would be better to put into perspective what we’re talking about. I had a discussion with my daughter, Amy, the other day, before I came here, to ask her what the most important issue was. She said she thought nuclear weaponry — and the control of nuclear arms.”

- 1980 Debate Between President Carter and GOP nominee Ronald Reagan

Seems to me there’s precedent for a President to discuss national policy with his daughter.

How so?

“CARTER: I think to close out this discussion, it would be better to put into perspective what we’re talking about. I had a discussion with my daughter, Amy, the other day, before I came here, to ask her what the most important issue was. She said she thought nuclear weaponry — and the control of nuclear arms.”

Seems to me there’s precedent for a President to discuss national policy with his daughter.

lol.... & i'm sure jimmy spoke about classified issues considering amy had a security clearance riiiiiiight? how much clearance does donny from queens already have with his daughter?

ick ick ick ICK ICK ICK!!!!!!

donald_ivanka.jpg

How so?

lol.... & i'm sure jimmy spoke about classified issues considering amy had a security clearance riiiiiiight? how much clearance does donny from queens already have with his daughter?

donald_ivanka.jpg
You do understand that all these photographs were profesionally staged don't you? They aren't candid shots. The photographer set the shoot up.

How so?

donald_ivanka.jpg
You do understand that all these photographs were profesionally staged don't you? They aren't candid shots. The photographer set the shoot up.

uh-huh. more like visey versey.... i'm betting old tribblehead staged it himself. he does like 'em young....

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back