First Female Army Ranger Candidate Fails

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
" Female NCO tries out for Army's elite 75th Ranger Regiment
By: Michelle Tan, September 1, 2016 (Photo Credit: Sgt. Mikki Sprenkle/Army)
As the Army continues to integrate women into combat arms jobs, the 75th Ranger Regiment has seen its first female soldier attempt to join its ranks.

The staff sergeant attended the 75th Ranger Regiment’s Ranger Assessment and Selection Program 2 in June, officials said.

RASP 2 is designed for soldiers in the rank of staff sergeant and above and all officers volunteering for assignment to the elite regiment.

“The female soldier did not meet performance objectives required for assignment to the 75th Ranger Regiment,” said Lt. Col. Robert Bockholt, a spokesman for U.S. Army Special Operations Command. “The female soldier has been afforded the opportunity to reapply for RASP 2 beginning December 2016.”

Female NCO tries out for Army's elite 75th Ranger Regime | ArmyTimes

Guess american women can't hang with Israeli women? We’d better start looking at prepubescent boys then, the machine requires bodies in the furtherance of endless war and empire.

Israel women RANGERS or are the Israeli women just run of the mill Israeli lady troops Fenton ?? Anyway , I expect that American women will mostly fail RANGER and other Special Operations training unless RANGER and other Special Operations standards are lowered Fenton .

Guess american women can't hang with Israeli women? We’d better start looking at prepubescent boys then, the machine requires bodies in the furtherance of endless war and empire.
Israeli women HAVE to learn to fight. Israel is surrounded by nations that hate their guts.

Israel women RANGERS or are the Israeli women just run of the mill Israeli lady troops Fenton ?? Anyway , I expect that American women will mostly fail RANGER and other Special Operations training unless RANGER and other Special Operations standards are lowered Fenton .

Well gee pismoe, please do tell us oh so much more about "srael women RANGERS or are the Israeli women just run of the mill Israeli lady troops".

I don't know the present situation but when I was in the Marine Corps in the mid-1950s there were no women Marines assigned to combat line companies. They were trained in small arms and some light infantry tactics (to prepare for "last resort" situations) but when a platoon of 85 women were processed through the normal un-modified 13-week recruit training course at Parris Island ("boot camp") all but two out of 85 were disqualified by the seventh week. What that proved is with few exceptions women are not designed by Nature to endure the physical and psychological rigors of sustained combat conditions -- sustained being the pivotal factor.

This is not to say the women Marines I knew were not good at their jobs, many of which involved very difficult and demanding work, because they were -- and we respected them for that.

Last edited:
Want to continue the pussyfication of the military, draft libtards only.

Israeli women HAVE to learn to fight. Israel is surrounded by nations that hate their guts.
My understanding is some women can perform very well under ordinary combat conditions but they tend to weaken and break down physically and mentally much sooner than men do.

Well maybe that's the difference then, ours just don't HAVE to.
Libtards are so stupid, you prove it constantly.

Well maybe that's the difference then, ours just don't HAVE to.
Libtards are so stupid, you prove it constantly.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

My understanding is some women can perform very well under ordinary combat conditions but they tend to weaken and break down physically and mentally much sooner than men do.

Peruse a few of americanfirst1's posts.
Says a pussy lib.

Have a lovely day my disgruntled friend.

Agreed. It reminds me of this story:
A Hound scared and chased a Hare but gave up after some distance. Asked why, the Hound cited motivation: Hound ran for supper, Hare ran for life.

Motivation is everything.

While I'm sorry to see a good soldier fail to make the grade, I applaud both them trying and the fact the Army maintained its standards.

In general, maybe. Psychologically, it's hard to tell where male and female genetics ends and where culture begins.

Women are obviously, in general, smaller and weaker than testosterone-inflated males, in general, but "will to do" is a completely different topic. I've seen huge, muscle-bound males break down and 4' 11', 98lb women never quit until they physically collapse. I will fault people for giving up (mentally quitting), but never a person whose own body fails them. Not their fault.

Forum List

Back