First Ladies of the USA - time for some civillity, folks.

Here's some more gorgeous snapshots. What a hotty!:

michelle+obama+-+ugly.jpg

michelle-obama-ugly-4.jpg

Picture-75.png

Mmmmmm. Tasty!

Why are you doing this? It only makes matters worse. If the right is lucky enough to get their candidate elected in '16 this just gives them fodder to do so as well.
Why is it harder to do the right thing than to perpetuate the wrong? If you wish to tell why you dislike her for her own politics, do that rather than play childish games like a 10 year old would do.

You think righties treat Michelle Obama bad......

Wait until Bill Clinton is First Lady

What is more disgusting is that someone like you would vote for that she bitch. Do you have any idea how vile that beast is or would you like a refresher course? I grew up with that Yankee usurper.

Rose Law Firm, money laundering, cocaine, ring a bell?

Picture-75.png

Mmmmmm. Tasty!

Why are you doing this? It only makes matters worse. If the right is lucky enough to get their candidate elected in '16 this just gives them fodder to do so as well.
Why is it harder to do the right thing than to perpetuate the wrong? If you wish to tell why you dislike her for her own politics, do that rather than play childish games like a 10 year old would do.

I'm just joking around. I'm neither Republican or Democrat. I trust neither party. There aren't any politicians left who represent me and my beliefs. As for Michelle, I've seen good pictures of her and bad. I'm sure even the most beautiful women on earth have some awful pictures. As for who wins the next election? I can only say who the losers will be ... the American people because whomever gets appointed to that post will continue our current policies regardless of the false promises or Party affiliation.

What is more disgusting is that someone like you would vote for that she bitch. Do you have any idea how vile that beast is or would you like a refresher course? I grew up with that Yankee usurper.

Hillary will make a great President

Bill will be a kicks assed First- whatever

From the Bilderbergers' perspective she WOULD make a wonderful President. American's on the other hand? Not so much!!

The second half of your post makes no sense at all. No further comment.

From the Bilderbergers' perspective she WOULD make a wonderful President. American's on the other hand? Not so much!!

The second half of your post makes no sense at all. No further comment.

I am a member of Bilderberg.

Bill is one of our key members. He brings the beer and plays a mean sax

Picture-75.png

Mmmmmm. Tasty!

I'm just joking around. I'm neither Republican or Democrat. I trust neither party. There aren't any politicians left who represent me and my beliefs. As for Michelle, I've seen good pictures of her and bad. I'm sure even the most beautiful women on earth have some awful pictures. As for who wins the next election? I can only say who the losers will be ... the American people because whomever gets appointed to that post will continue our current policies regardless of the false promises or Party affiliation.
If your form of joking around includes trying to denigrate others looks, once again, it's rather childish.

I must concede. Michelle is pretty elegant and graceful. She puts these other two ladies to shame:

michelle-obama-42.jpg

Yeah, who are the two other ladies? One opens her mail and the other brings her coffee?

:lol::lol:

Who is that, Oprah?

You sound like someone who is very jealous, cause Obama, was able to achieve the highest honor in the land, he directs politics while all you are able to do is discuss politics on a political board and throw insults at him he will never even read.....:lol::lol:

Jackie Kennedy might have been the mainstream's ideal wife simply because she conveniently ignored her husband's serial and perhaps criminal infidelity. The media was fully aware of Jack Kennedy's adulterous relationships so Jackie must have known that her husband couldn't keep his fly zipped. It's always open season for the mainstream media to attack republican politicians and their families. President Bush's daughters were targets for left wing investigative reporting and Sara Palin's family was the subject of left wing soap operas but the low information left seems acutely sensitive to the slightest criticism of Hussein Obama's family.

Jackie Kennedy might have been the mainstream's ideal wife simply because she conveniently ignored her husband's serial and perhaps criminal infidelity. The media was fully aware of Jack Kennedy's adulterous relationships so Jackie must have known that her husband couldn't keep his fly zipped. It's always open season for the mainstream media to attack republican politicians and their families. President Bush's daughters were targets for left wing investigative reporting and Sara Palin's family was the subject of left wing soap operas but the low information left seems acutely sensitive to the slightest criticism of Hussein Obama's family.

Oh who are you kidding....the right has insulted each and every Democratic President and their family.....what's even worse, the right tries to go and find something to discredit them with and impeach them.....fortunately, their idiotic tactics don't get them anywhere, all they end up doing is spending taxpayer money with their wild goose chases and then they whine and bitch about how much money is being spent.....:lol::lol:

Oh who are you kidding....the right has insulted each and every Democratic President and their family.....what's even worse, the right tries to go and find something to discredit them with and impeach them.....fortunately, their idiotic tactics don't get them anywhere, all they end up doing is spending taxpayer money with their wild goose chases and then they whine and bitch about how much money is being spent.....:lol::lol:

Still looking for payback for Nixon

Yeah, who are the two other ladies? One opens her mail and the other brings her coffee?

:lol::lol:

Who is that, Oprah?

You sound like someone who is very jealous, cause Obama, was able to achieve the highest honor in the land, he directs politics while all you are able to do is discuss politics on a political board and throw insults at him he will never even read.....:lol::lol:

But, but...what about Bush???!!!

:lol:

Forum List

Back