First leak being prosecuted

Susan Rice should be next, followed by the leaking Obama loyalists in the Intel agencies who committed Felony Espionage.

Wait. Do you people love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up with you schizos.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Wait. Do you people love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up with you schizos.

When did trump leak info about the crimes and corruption of politicians?

What leakers have done that?

Last year, you pseudocons were thrilled about leakers exposing the Clinton campaign's corruption. Trump couldn't praise the leakers enough. He loooooooooved leakers.

Now you are upset with leakers exposing the corruption of the Trump Administration.

So do you schizos love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up.

Susan Rice should be next, followed by the leaking Obama loyalists in the Intel agencies who committed Felony Espionage.
Any proof of what she did was illegal? Of what Nunes, who did the same thing, was illegal? You can yell all you want, but the unmasking charges are going nowhere.

The leaks, if they can be found, are actionable.

Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity. And what did Flynn say last year about people seeking immunity? "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

Trump said last year, "If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?"

Flynn then invoked the Fifth Amendment. What's Trump's position on that? "The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Don Corleone Trump is running scared now.

I guess his Chumps will be running out to buy LOCK HIM UP T-shirts, right? Right?

TRUMP FOR PRISON 2020. :lol:

Poetic justice.

Susan Rice did nothing illegal. She unmasked a traitor, which was her duty.

What would have been a crime is if she covered it up like Trump is trying to do.

Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity. And what did Flynn say last year about people seeking immunity? "When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."

Trump said last year, "If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?"

Flynn then invoked the Fifth Amendment. What's Trump's position on that? "The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Don Corleone Trump is running scared now.

I guess his Chumps will be running out to buy LOCK HIM UP T-shirts, right? Right?

TRUMP FOR PRISON 2020. :lol:

Poetic justice.
Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up.

Trump can NOT leak anything, he is final authority on what is and is not classified. ANY thing he says is legal. He has the authority to declassify ANYTHING.

Last year, you pseudocons were thrilled about leakers exposing the Clinton campaign's corruption. Trump couldn't praise the leakers enough. He loooooooooved leakers.

Now you are upset with leakers exposing the corruption of the Trump Administration.

So do you schizos love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up.
DNC leaks are NOT classified information and do not harm our security or or military retard.

DNC leaks are NOT classified information and do not harm our security or or military retard.
Hacking the DNC is a crime, dumbass.

These latest leakers exposed Flynn as a traitor.

And yet you schizos are more angry with the leakers than the traitor.

Hacking the DNC is a crime, dumbass.

These latest leakers exposed Flynn as a traitor.

And yet you schizos are more angry with the leakers than the traitor.
When did hacking the DNC become a crime? Podesta let them in.

However, any Russian hacking in cahoots with Trump operatives is actionable.

Trump can NOT leak anything, he is final authority on what is and is not classified. ANY thing he says is legal. He has the authority to declassify ANYTHING.
So Trump could publish our nuclear codes and you tards would be telling us he can do that and be fine with it.

However, any Russian hacking in cahoots with Trump operatives is actionable.
Good luck with that.

The FBI thinks it's found the person who leaked top secret intelligence about Russia

This is about something on or about May 5, 2017.

Wonder what it is about. It is not identified as anything to do with Trump, Comey, or mighty mouse.

It appears to detail Russian efforts to hack into American voting systems.

Good going, American intel.
Once again you refuse to discuss reality. Reality Winner.
I just did above. She got caught by American intel for leaking efforts by the Russians to hack into American voting systems.

Forum List

Back