First leak being prosecuted

Wait. Do you people love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up with you schizos.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

When did trump leak info about the crimes and corruption of politicians?
Last year, you pseudocons were thrilled about leakers exposing the Clinton campaign's corruption. Trump couldn't praise the leakers enough. He loooooooooved leakers.

Now you are upset with leakers exposing the corruption of the Trump Administration.

So do you schizos love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up.
DNC leaks are NOT classified information and do not harm our security or or military retard.
Hacking the DNC is a crime, dumbass.

These latest leakers exposed Flynn as a traitor.

And yet you schizos are more angry with the leakers than the traitor.
It may be a crime but it is not espionage and it is not treason and it is not leaking classified information. Not the same as the people willfully leaking classified information that damages our security and our military.

Wait. Do you people love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up with you schizos.

Last year, you pseudocons were thrilled about leakers exposing the Clinton campaign's corruption. Trump couldn't praise the leakers enough. He loooooooooved leakers.

Now you are upset with leakers exposing the corruption of the Trump Administration.

So do you schizos love or hate leakers who expose the corruption and crimes of politicians? I can't keep up.
DNC leaks are NOT classified information and do not harm our security or or military retard.

When did hacking the DNC become a crime? Podesta let them in.
Nope. Wrong. His account was hacked by a phishing email.

I can't believe you are stupid enough not to know that is a crime.

However, any Russian hacking in cahoots with Trump operatives is actionable.
That's what the leak was about. So we will see.
Good luck with that.

Wow! this is getting strange and I came online today because of the two business day hold on my LLC and hail storms, which are rare in FL, lately becoming common around here.

It may be a crime but it is not espionage and it is not treason and it is not leaking classified information. Not the same as the people willfully leaking classified information that damages our security and our military.
How did revealing General Flynn's treason jeopardize our security or our military? It actually caused the traitor to be fired, and that's a good thing.

It is Flynn who is the traitor.

What do snowflakes think should happen to her?

Should she get the same death sentence for leaking US classified as the Democrats gave Seth Rich for leaking theirs?

Should she be prosecuted?

Or should the Bernie Supporter be released with the same explanation given about Hillary when she broke the law - "She was too stupid to know she was breaking the law and jeopardizing our national security'?

How do you know it is not espionage? We can let the FBI and LEO and DOJ make those determinations, not the likes of you.

We just suffered a massive data breach by the Russians on our American CIA. Yet we are interested in this low level beef? This just seems to be Gestapo style tactics. I would not convict her of anything.

What do snowflakes think should happen to her?

Should she get the same death sentence for leaking US classified as the Democrats gave Seth Rich for leaking theirs?

Should she be prosecuted?

Or should the Bernie Supporter be released with the same explanation given about Hillary when she broke the law - "She was too stupid to know she was breaking the law and jeopardizing our national security'?
^^ why the Alt Right is not taken seriously

Stop guzzling the bong water, retard, and stop trashing the name of a murder victim who can't defend himself against your libel.

How did revealing General Flynn's treason jeopardize our security or our military? It actually caused the traitor to be fired, and that's a good thing.

It is Flynn who is the traitor.
Revealing classified information is illegal. It can damage our security and our military. She leaked classified information, she is a criminal that deserves a harsh sentence since it was for opolitics she chose to violate her oath.

How do you know it is not espionage? We can let the FBI and LEO and DOJ make those determinations, not the likes of you.

No we cannot. The DOJ and FBI have been corrupted by Trump. They are unreliable.

No we cannot. The DOJ and FBI have been corrupted by Trump. They are unreliable.
Tough to be you, because that is the way it will be.

Reports that the DOJ filed charges against Reality Winner. Yes that's her name
This particular leaker revealed top secret information about Russia's attempt to hack our voting machines. Of course you tards are more angry at her than the Russians.

Contractor charged with leaking classified NSA info on Russian hacking - CNNPolitics.com

The NSA report, dated May 5, provides details of a 2016 Russian military intelligence cyberattack on a US voting software supplier, though there is no evidence that any votes were affected by the hack.

The attempted hostile attack by the Russians must be real or they would not be prosecuting her for leaking about it.

Now let's hear what you tards think should be done to the Russians for their attack on us.

The report indicates that Russian hacking may have penetrated further into U.S. voting systems than was previously understood. It states unequivocally in its summary statement that it was Russian military intelligence, specifically the Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, that conducted the cyber attacks

We just suffered a massive data breach by the Russians on our American CIA. Yet we are interested in this low level beef? This just seems to be Gestapo style tactics. I would not convict her of anything.
Of course you would not convict a liberal of breaking the law, leaking classified, and jeopardizing national security.

Hell, why have those laws anyway?

The NSA has now learned, however, that Russian government hackers, part of a team with a “cyber espionage mandate specifically directed at U.S. and foreign elections,” focused on parts of the system directly connected to the voter registration process, including a private sector manufacturer of devices that maintain and verify the voter rolls. Some of the company’s devices are advertised as having wireless internet and Bluetooth connectivity, which could have provided an ideal staging point for further malicious actions.

Hell on a few other forums I belonged to at the time Snowden did it the RW's were praising him. This reminds me of Sybil.

Forum List

Back