First oath keeper pleads guilty to sedition

So he pled to seditious conspiracy and not to sedition. ((Edit: Oops. There is no crime of “sedition” other than “seditious conspiracy.” The latter is often simply called the former. My mistake.))

And, his guilty plea doesn’t mean that he admitted to guilt of what he was actually guilty of. I’ve gotten it on good authority that people often plead guilty to avoid the risks of being found guilty and getting worse sentences. In other words, they mitigate the downside by saying their guilty even if they don’t believe it and even if they aren’t guilty.

The seditious conspiracy charge was bullshit from jump street.
You approve of their behavior?

But you claimed the police beat them?

Where is the video of police starting the attacks?

You made that up.
I wouldn't say it if I hadn't seen it.
It was posted all over Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
Cops were forcing protesters out of a small tunnel causing a panic.
They were kicking people in the head and causing a stampede.
Just because you refuse to pay attention doesn't mean I made it up.

So far 3 Capital Police officers have committed 'suicide'.....and were counted as part of the 5 fatalities that were claimed to be killed at the Capital.

The only people who died were two female Trump supporters who were either shot or clubbed to death by Capital Police.

Last edited:
They were "tricked" into entering?

And just who "tricked" them? Name names.
Name Names? How the fuck am I supposed to do that? Am I supposed to run down to Washington and ask those Nazis who was doing what?

We have tons of video of Capital Police opening barricades and taking selfies with so-called rioters inside the Capital.
That's the only evidence we have.

You derived that from anything I said? Wow. You are clearly a very stupid person.
Imo, they should also arrest looters, vandals and arsonists and put them under the jail. Either you are committed to the American experiment or you're the victim of demagogues.

Just think of all the Russian protesters who oppose the war in Ukraine.

Can you imagine if they tried to storm the Kremlin, like the people did on January 6th. Attacking the guards, destroying offices, and going after Vladimir Putin, like they went after Mike Pence, chanting to hang him.

It would be a blood bath.

You assholes made that lie up.
It started out as a peaceful protest....and the police started tear gassing people and beating them.
Some of them fought back.
Whoever went into the Capital were tricked into to entering.
It wasn't an insurrection.
Only a lamebrained nimrod would believe that they would show up to overthrow the government unarmed.

A pity you can show a single cop spraying protesters before protesters started assaulting police.

Imo, they should also arrest looters, vandals and arsonists and put them under the jail. Either you are committed to the American experiment or you're the victim of demagogues.
I prefer the legal process. But I’ve already suggested that it’s fine to arrest anyone who committed trespass, property damage crimes or assaults.

As to your last dichotomy, it’s false. But beyond that, I remain fully supportive of the Constitution of our Constitutional Republic. I wish you poseurs on the left placed real stock in it.

I see this mistake so often on these boards. You've made the error of assuming words have generally accepted meanings to deplorables.
Your side is currently calling people TRAITOR for not supporting Biden's war of choice in eastern Europe, even when they vocally oppose Putin's invasion.

You can stop pretending like you care about the meanings of words.

Just think of all the Russian protesters who oppose the war in Ukraine.

Can you imagine if they tried to storm the Kremlin, like the people did on January 6th. Attacking the guards, destroying offices, and going after Vladimir Putin, like they went after Mike Pence, chanting to hang him.

Russian anti-war protesters are being arrested and charged with 'petty hooliganism'

Thousands of anti-war protesters are being arrested in cities across Russia. They face charges which can carry a sentence of up to 7 years in prison.

Forum List

Back