First oath keeper pleads guilty to sedition

Yeah, more and more are being arrested and cooperating. So that means others are going to be hunted down like dogs too.
You know they found those people the same way D'Souza found and tracked the mules with cell phone pings. That being good enough for the FBI should be good enough to prove the election was stolen. May 2nd. Game over.

Yeah, more and more are being arrested and cooperating. So that means others are going to be hunted down like dogs too.
You just make sure you inform on anyone you suspect to be an insurrectionist, or anyone who you think might be hiding insurrectionists in their attic.

I hear for every ten denunciations, you get a free shirt. I think it's brown.

You just make sure you inform on anyone you suspect to be an insurrectionist, or anyone who you think might be hiding insurrectionists in their attic.

I hear for every ten denunciations, you get a free shirt. I think it's brown.
Most of them were white--the brown ones were with Joe when he visited the queen. They smell funny.

Lol, seems you are the moron. The defendant and the courts agree with me. You are hilarious
No, I'm deadly serious.

And I can't account for stupid people, they're not my responsibility.

What I know is, no one tried to overthrow the government. And the FBI agrees with ME. And since they're the agency responsible for investigating such things, and the courts are not, and the defendants are not, I'd say that makes you a stupid leftard supporting Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag.

No, I'm deadly serious.

And I can't account for stupid people, they're not my responsibility.

What I know is, no one tried to overthrow the government. And the FBI agrees with ME. And since they're the agency responsible for investigating such things, and the courts are not, and the defendants are not, I'd say that makes you a stupid leftard supporting Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag.
Lol OK shortbus. Go chase giant Jewish space layers or something.. you are hilarious

They do NOT have a conviction.

They have a plea deal.

Can't you fucking morons stop lying for EVEN ONE MICROSECOND?

LOL

A plea deal results in a conviction, ya flamin' idiot. :cuckoo:

A guilty or no-contest plea entered as a judge-approved plea bargain results in a criminal conviction

Its sad that the right supports sedition.Im not sure what future the country has unless these people are totally destroyed like the filth that they are.

People charged with murder are allowed bail. The only murder was committed by a Piglosi cop. Remember Ashli Babbitt, UNARMED trespasser/vandal summarily executed under color of authority.
Some times terrible things happen when hysterical mobs go on a rampage. Trump was smug about inciting them with lies for five weeks. Trump is to blame and you know it.

No other president has been so rude and refused a peaceful transition
Really, I don't recall Trump being dragged from the WH. Seems to me the transition WAS peaceful. You're problem is you want to tie a protest to Trump. Do we get to tie all of the BLM/Antifa riots of 2020 to Biden and the democrats--don't answer, we already do and rightfully so, commie.

Really, I don't recall Trump being dragged from the WH. Seems to me the transition WAS peaceful. You're problem is you want to tie a protest to Trump. Do we get to tie all of the BLM/Antifa riots of 2020 to Biden and the democrats--don't answer, we already do and rightfully so, commie.
Trump ran away rather than greet Biden. Fat slob.

To the truly insane, this ...

... was a peaceful transfer of power. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back