First oath keeper pleads guilty to sedition

No sedition?? Numbnuts, they have a conviction on seditious conspiracy. So yes, sedition.
I see this mistake so often on these boards. You've made the error of assuming words have generally accepted meanings to deplorables.

So he pled to seditious conspiracy and not to sedition. ((Edit: Oops. There is no crime of “sedition” other than “seditious conspiracy.” The latter is often simply called the former. My mistake.))

And, his guilty plea doesn’t mean that he admitted to guilt of what he was actually guilty of. I’ve gotten it on good authority that people often plead guilty to avoid the risks of being found guilty and getting worse sentences. In other words, they mitigate the downside by saying their guilty even if they don’t believe it and even if they aren’t guilty.

The seditious conspiracy charge was bullshit from jump street.
And, his guilty plea doesn’t mean that he admitted to guilt of what he was actually guilty of.

LOL

Sure, Welshy, figures the forum welcher would make excuses for that seditious piece of shit. :itsok:

Sadly for you, the only thing anyone can go by is his confession, not your made up excuses...

"I am pleading guilty because I am in fact guilty of the offenses identified in this document." ~ signed, Joshua James, 3/1/2022

Piglosi and the democrats are guilty of her MURDER.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

If you were smart, you'd know how to read their articles without a subscription.
I am not interested in reading their lies free or otherwise

but the link offered here is soliciting money

I am not interested in reading their lies free or otherwise

but the link offered here is soliciting money

Moron, you tried using the pathetic excuse that it's a pay service as though this news can't be found elsewhere. Instead, you should have just admitted from the start you don't want to hear about it.

main-qimg-4e1c5afcfae34484f8102ba9871d8dbe

Many Americans view these people as "political prisoners". The justice system that they are facing appears to be extremely harsh, and very secretive Let's be honest.. these people are getting reamed. Simple as that. Some Americans may rally the cry "They deserved to get reamed". However I hope that most Americans can see that "reaming" our fellow Americans is something that is best avoided.

Forum List

Back