First of many threads.

Welcome to the Jungle.
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
And everybody thinks we're all gonna die...

I Am a widowed grandma from Oregon.Gun toting Christian Conservative. Yep a Trump fan. lol. See you around.
WELCOME Linnigail!!! You live one county away from me and that means we are in LberalLand so we DO need our guns! ( ya know, just in case? ) :badgrin: If we were in central, southern, or eastern Oregon, we wouldn't as much. More civilized conservatives there, e.g. Lumpy1 whom I have known here for years and is a terrific guy! Trust him and his clever wit. Hope you come to love the boards! :113:

I Am a widowed grandma from Oregon.Gun toting Christian Conservative. Yep a Trump fan. lol. See you around.
Welcome to the site, linniegail. You're a Christian Conservative Trump fan living in the hideously blue state of Oregon. Good for you! How DO you stand all the liberals living there? That must be tough at times. I hope to see you on these boards in the future.
You would be surprised how many Trump fans are here but keeping low profile because of abusive liberals, Folks fear for their lives and property when admitting that Trump is doing a good job.Sad, isn't it?

WELCOME Linnigail!!! You live one county away from me and that means we are in LberalLand so we DO need our guns! ( ya know, just in case? ) :badgrin: If we were in central, southern, or eastern Oregon, we wouldn't as much. More civilized conservatives there, e.g. Lumpy1 whom I have known here for years and is a terrific guy! Trust him and his clever wit. Hope you come to love the boards! :113:
Thanks friend. Well said. Seems like a great place so far.

Welcome to the site, linniegail. You're a Christian Conservative Trump fan living in the hideously blue state of Oregon. Good for you! How DO you stand all the liberals living there? That must be tough at times. I hope to see you on these boards in the future.
You would be surprised how many Trump fans are here but keeping low profile because of abusive liberals, Folks fear for their lives and property when admitting that Trump is doing a good job.Sad, isn't it?
It IS quite sad. Can you imagine what these abusers will be like after President Trump is most likely re-elected? You MAY need your guns and ammo, unfortunately. Stay safe in that blue state!

Linniegail from the old myway boards?
One and the same. Hello.

Well hi there old friend! I've missed your sassy mouth. Oh yeah.. I was Sprint back then. 410sprintfan!
Oh mu gosh hello sprint. Always one of my favorite posters. So happy to see you again. hugs.

Obviously, you don't know yet what goes on here. You understand this is an anonymous discussion board, don't you? We've had crazy right wingers here that proudly bragged about spitting on people. Don't expect anyone here is afraid to speak their true beliefs. Of course, there are always those who are embarrassed to admit their true thoughts. Those are usually the ones who say they aren't really republicans, but they always seem to support their hateful, racist goals. Speak your mind. Nobody is going to come get you. If you fear someone might, then perhaps you should not be on the internet.
Lol.. Rest assured I will post my thoughts and beliefs.If you are too dumb to realize my fear was referring to up close and personal with some radical hate monger than you also probably believe Trump told you to drink disinfectant. I've been on chat forums for many years and recognize when someone is goading me.Bring it if you want. I plan on sticking around.. Thanks for bringing the "racist" word in here. Tells me a lot about you.

Obviously, you don't know yet what goes on here. You understand this is an anonymous discussion board, don't you? We've had crazy right wingers here that proudly bragged about spitting on people. Don't expect anyone here is afraid to speak their true beliefs. Of course, there are always those who are embarrassed to admit their true thoughts. Those are usually the ones who say they aren't really republicans, but they always seem to support their hateful, racist goals. Speak your mind. Nobody is going to come get you. If you fear someone might, then perhaps you should not be on the internet.
Lol.. Rest assured I will post my thoughts and beliefs.If you are too dumb to realize my fear was referring to up close and personal with some radical hate monger than you also probably believe Trump told you to drink disinfectant. I've been on chat forums for many years and recognize when someone is goading me.Bring it if you want. I plan on sticking around.. Thanks for bringing the "racist" word in here. Tells me a lot about you.
FANTASTIC response!

So happy to see you again. hugs.

Hugs back atcha! After myway and world crossing imploded I was awol for a bit and lost touch with everyone. I miss some of those board wars, even if they were some bannin sonsabeeches. Dcbl is here now and then too.
Some folks have their "issues" about this board but it really is the least censored and fairly run place I've been.

They let me run amok without a leash so the mods can't be all that bad. :)

Where's that lunatic Sheena? Let's go beat her up, lol!

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."
So death threats aren't okay? Geez, Will, what's next?

So death threats aren't okay? Geez, Will, what's next?
Have a gingerbread whoopie pie, darlin. Don't be mad.
1587946530129.png

Forum List

Back