🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First openly transgender official hired at White House

What gets me. Is these people go through all that to become something else. But we have to have in Screaming headlines how they are: Transgendered.

just like we can't ever not know someone is homosexual, as if that makes them special or something. But they wail: stay out of their bedrooms. Pfeeesh:rolleyes-41:

I can remember when the cry of the wicked was “Don't force your morality on me!” Now, they have the power, which they happily use, to force their immorality on everyone else.

Last edited:
Liberals are like sheep. Ever heard of a liberal disagreeing with the latest perversion deemed valid by their political leaders?

Swing and a miss. Liberals have supported LGBT folks long before political leaders deemed it valid.
Teamsters, UAW workers? Hardly. Democrats herd like sheep. They piss away core values.

You said 'perversions deemed valid by their political leaders' and now you want to deflect your post to Teamsters and UAW's core values. Liberals have support LGBT people long before the political leaders did so. You were incorrect but you're far too proud to admit it.
I don't mind correcting myself yes I meant Democrats. UAW leaders gladly support liberal shit like sex changing, gay marriage, etc and tell their members to support it too. I don't believe for a second they approve that lifestyle. They go along with itinerary so they will be supported for their wants. Liberals have always been perverted in the head

Everyone is a so special,,,, last month it was the homosexuals shoved down our throats..... this month it's what must be what. TWO damn transsexuals we KNOW OF.

go get a life we are so sick of hearing about you sex life and what sex you turn yourself into. IT'S NOT honorable, you don't impress everyone won't ever happen no matter how much you whine and bitch and no matter how much you want us to think it is

But the rest of 'us' don't live the lifestyle the rest of 'you' find accpetable

Curious. If you (blindfolded) selected 10 people at random off the street and asked them to throw a party and invtite 10 friends.

How many would be cross dressing sheesters?

I can wait

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle? By seeing transgender people in public or in the work place? What a nightmare that must be for you!

We don't base how we treat people in our society on who 10 random people would invite to a party.

You make my case......We were defining 'normal' remember?

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle again? You seemed to have just skipped passed that question. We both know why you didn't answer b/c you are not having to any lifestyle against your wishes. You're just upset that people are not living the lives you deem correct and nobody cares what you deem correct.

Sure they do. We don't want to see our White House in rainbow fag colors. I mean, its bad enough we have to stomach the Obama's in such a hall of freedom. You see, no matter how hard the liberals and other sickos want to normalize what is clearly salmon swimming the wrong direction.

I have no problem with a freak who openly wants to display their illness. They can even have sex with a chicken and I could care less. Just don't broadcast it and try to convince us it's 'normal' behavior

-Geaux

You don't want to see the White House in rainbow colors!? Tough shit! You do realize you're not any different then whiny leftists that get their panties in a bunch b/c some school in Kansas has a picture of Christ hanging in the hall? Different side of the same coin.

Boy oh boy, for someone claiming to be 'strong' you sure have a delicate constitution. I am an avid supporter of rugged individualism but to you that means act in the manner of how you see fit.
Flooding OUR white house in fag colors is a giant middle finger to 98% of the population. The White House belongs to us and should not be politicized.

And how are you having to live that lifestyle? By seeing transgender people in public or in the work place? What a nightmare that must be for you!

We don't base how we treat people in our society on who 10 random people would invite to a party.

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle again? You seemed to have just skipped passed that question. We both know why you didn't answer b/c you are not having to any lifestyle against your wishes. You're just upset that people are not living the lives you deem correct and nobody cares what you deem correct.

Sure they do. We don't want to see our White House in rainbow fag colors. I mean, its bad enough we have to stomach the Obama's in such a hall of freedom. You see, no matter how hard the liberals and other sickos want to normalize what is clearly salmon swimming the wrong direction.

I have no problem with a freak who openly wants to display their illness. They can even have sex with a chicken and I could care less. Just don't broadcast it and try to convince us it's 'normal' behavior

-Geaux

You don't want to see the White House in rainbow colors!? Tough shit! You do realize you're not any different then whiny leftists that get their panties in a bunch b/c some school in Kansas has a picture of Christ hanging in the hall? Different side of the same coin.

Boy oh boy, for someone claiming to be 'strong' you sure have a delicate constitution. I am an avid supporter of rugged individualism but to you that means act in the manner of how you see fit.
Flooding OUR white house in fag colors is a giant middle finger to 98% of the population. The White House belongs to us and should not be politicized.

I think we all should DEMAND and pay to have it lite up with this. IT'S ONLY FAIR. what's fair for one, should be Fair for ALL, right????

-Geaux

-Geaux

It was no such thing. You think it offended every heterosexual American that The White House was flooded with rainbow colors? Just because you are a delicate daffodil doesn't mean everyone else is so easily offended.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I think we all should DEMAND and pay to have it lite up with this. IT'S ONLY FAIR. what's fair for one, should be Fair for ALL, right????

Hop to it then. Organize, petition, and, rally the people as well as your local and state politicians to make this come to pass. Best of luck!

It was no such thing. You think it offended every heterosexual American that The White House was flooded with rainbow colors? Just because you are a delicate daffodil doesn't mean everyone else is so easily offended.
What if the next president hangs a noose along the portico for every black thug shot and killed by a cop during his term? Im sure a few posters here would cheer for that. It's the President's right, but it's a finger to the face of decent people finding it offensive. You people are forcing massive change without our approval and expecting everyone to stand and salute.

Just remember what goes around, comes around.

Last edited:
What if the next president hangs a noose along the portico for every black thug shot and killed by a cop during his term? Im sure a few posters here would cheer for that. It's the President's right, but it's a finger to the face of decent people finding it offensive.

Go ahead and petition to get this to happen. Rally supporters to your cause. All the best.

Besides, the people offended by the rainbow colors are overly dramatic crybabies.

Forum List

Back