🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First openly transgender official hired at White House

During Clinton's rule, I was doing some lobbying in DC when our group migrated through a throng of newly-hired staffers. They were made up primarily of minorities, gays, and the disabled. I'm not slamming those people, but pointing out the lengths that Liberals will go to in order to garner votes.

You can't tell whether folks are gay by walking past them.
Sure you can. Just look at their mouth and soft jaw.

Good for it!!
Indeed...

Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg

The individual you are mocking is a she. Get over it.
Count the X chromosomes dopey. Don't piss on my leg and say it's raining. You can't change your sex by saying you're a different gender.

Good for her! I wish her all the best in her new job.

WTF?

-Geaux
-----------------------------------

Associated Press Published: August 18, 2015, 10:40 pm
460x18.jpg

This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington. The White House announced Freedman-Gurspan's appointment Tuesday as an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House. (National Center for Transgender Equality via AP)

EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The White House has hired its first openly transgender staff member.

The White House announced Raffi Freedman-Gurspan’s appointment on Tuesday. Freedman-Gurspan is an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House.

First openly transgender official hired at White House

Yo, any doubt from a fag President? She looks Mexican? She should feel at home!!!

"GTP"
Her New Home!
View attachment 48299
. I hate that photo. Shameful whoring of our White House.

You see here? We have what they ARE now Screaming at us in big bold Headlines. and they get all pissy over something as stupid as this below. you can't PLEASE these people. It's becoming Ridiculous. they should all be shunned. the hell with it

snip:

Vanity Fair
by Kipp Jones25 Aug 2015Los Angeles, CA1,239

Transphobic’ ‘Caitlyn Jenner’ Halloween Costume Sparks Outrage

Halloween is quickly approaching, and costume retailers are finding out the hard way not all cultural icons are fair game in regards to satire.
Every year, enthusiastic partygoers dress up as former presidents, rock stars, actors, aborted children, and even Jesus, however, celebrating under the guise of post-gender transition Bruce Jenner is off the table, according to the reality TV star’s most ardent supporters.

Available at anytimecostumes.com for $74.99, the “Call Me Caitlyn Unisex Adult Costume” will allow you to attend your chosen Halloween event as the former Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year, as seen on the cover of the July issue of Vanity Fair.
all of it here:
'Transphobic' 'Caitlyn Jenner' Halloween Costume Sparks Outrage

^^^^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

Other then to be an insufferable ass, why do you care?

I don't like abnormal things for one.

Condoning such display of mental issues is essentially enabling the activity

I deplore it

-Geaux

I suppose you'll just have to get over it. Perhaps another whiny thread about gays or transgender people will make you feel better.

Liberals are like sheep. Ever heard of a liberal disagreeing with the latest perversion deemed valid by their political leaders?

Liberals are like sheep. Ever heard of a liberal disagreeing with the latest perversion deemed valid by their political leaders?

Not since 1979. That's when they stopped caring about anything except WINNING.
they did become sheep that resides in herds. you see it on this board all the time

^^^^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

I deplore it

-Geaux

I suppose you'll just have to get over it. Perhaps another whiny thread about gays or transgender people will make you feel better.

Meh, I don't have to get over my core principles.

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

Swing and a miss. Liberals have supported LGBT folks long before political leaders deemed it valid.

^^^^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

I deplore it

-Geaux

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

I always wished they Libs/Dems would get back some principles. Now they just twist which ever way their Party BLOWS them.

^^^^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

I deplore it

-Geaux

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

Good for you. The rest of us do not have to live by your 'core principles' and your pearl clutching when it comes to gay and transgender people.

Last edited:
Don't forget when Trump becomes president, self identification will be a thing of the past, they will determine what and who you are...

Forum List

Back