🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First openly transgender official hired at White House

Good for it!!
Indeed...

Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg

The individual you are mocking is a she. Get over it.
I have mocked no one.

But I will Brotch you... :slap:

You agreed with the person who called her an it.

WTF?

-Geaux
-----------------------------------

Associated Press Published: August 18, 2015, 10:40 pm
460x18.jpg

This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington. The White House announced Freedman-Gurspan's appointment Tuesday as an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House. (National Center for Transgender Equality via AP)

EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The White House has hired its first openly transgender staff member.

The White House announced Raffi Freedman-Gurspan’s appointment on Tuesday. Freedman-Gurspan is an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House.

Yo, any doubt from a fag President? She looks Mexican? She should feel at home!!!

"GTP"
Her New Home!
wh1.jpg

I remember when newly-elected Bill Clinton vowed to have “a Cabinet that looks like America”, and then showed us what he thought of the American people by filling his cabinet with a sordid collection of incompetents, nutcases, idiots, and petty criminals.

I guess with his final term coming to a close, and his legacy in doubt, President Obama figured that the only thing left he could do is to try to outdo Clinton by appointing someone representing a low to which even Clinton wouldn't stoop.

The question is...why does anyone care? If they are good at their job, does it matter??

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
WTF?

-Geaux
-----------------------------------

Associated Press Published: August 18, 2015, 10:40 pm
460x18.jpg

This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington. The White House announced Freedman-Gurspan's appointment Tuesday as an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House. (National Center for Transgender Equality via AP)

EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The White House has hired its first openly transgender staff member.

The White House announced Raffi Freedman-Gurspan’s appointment on Tuesday. Freedman-Gurspan is an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House.

I swear I thought this was gonna be an Obama joke. :D

talking about yourself?

It is just a person with a job.
Gender or sexuality should not matter, nor being open or private about their sexuality.

…Said in defense of someone who was quite obviously hired, not because of any qualifications for the job, but because he's a perverted freak that thinks he's female.

Of course, is that same as thinking you're black as well?

Seems to be some 'thinking' problems here

-Geaux

During Clinton's rule, I was doing some lobbying in DC when our group migrated through a throng of newly-hired staffers. They were made up primarily of minorities, gays, and the disabled. I'm not slamming those people, but pointing out the lengths that Liberals will go to in order to garner votes.

You can't tell whether folks are gay by walking past them.
Sometimes it's a little obvious.

What gets me. Is these people go through all that to become something else. But we have to have in Screaming headlines how they are: Transgendered.

just like we can't ever not know someone is homosexual, as if that makes them special or something. But they wail: stay out of their bedrooms. Pfeeesh:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back