🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First openly transgender official hired at White House

^^^^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

Other then to be an insufferable ass, why do you care?

I don't like abnormal things for one.

Condoning such display of mental issues is essentially enabling the activity

I deplore it

-Geaux

I suppose you'll just have to get over it. Perhaps another whiny thread about gays or transgender people will make you feel better.

Meh, I don't have to get over my core principles.

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

Good for you. The rest of us do not that to live by your 'core principles' and your pearl clutching when it comes to gay and transgender people.

But the rest of 'us' don't live the lifestyle the rest of 'you' find accpetable

Curious. If you (blindfolded) selected 10 people at random off the street and asked them to throw a party and invtite 10 friends.

How many would be cross dressing sheesters?

I can wait

-Geaux

Liberals are like sheep. Ever heard of a liberal disagreeing with the latest perversion deemed valid by their political leaders?

Swing and a miss. Liberals have supported LGBT folks long before political leaders deemed it valid.
Teamsters, UAW workers? Hardly. Democrats herd like sheep. They piss away core values.

Liberals are like sheep. Ever heard of a liberal disagreeing with the latest perversion deemed valid by their political leaders?

Swing and a miss. Liberals have supported LGBT folks long before political leaders deemed it valid.
Teamsters, UAW workers? Hardly. Democrats herd like sheep. They piss away core values.
Yet another fallacy laced diatribe...

Other then to be an insufferable ass, why do you care?

I deplore it

-Geaux

I suppose you'll just have to get over it. Perhaps another whiny thread about gays or transgender people will make you feel better.

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

Good for you. The rest of us do not that to live by your 'core principles' and your pearl clutching when it comes to gay and transgender people.

Curious. If you (blindfolded) selected 10 people at random off the street and asked them to throw a party and invtite 10 friends.

I can wait

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle? By seeing transgender people in public or in the work place? What a nightmare that must be for you!

We don't base how we treat people in our society on who 10 random people would invite to a party.

To these hard right posters, this is not the land of the free, it's the land of conformity....

I deplore it

-Geaux

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle? By seeing transgender people in public or in the work place? What a nightmare that must be for you!

We don't base how we treat people in our society on who 10 random people would invite to a party.

You make my case......We were defining 'normal' remember?

-Geaux

You said 'perversions deemed valid by their political leaders' and now you want to deflect your post to Teamsters and UAW's core values. Liberals have support LGBT people long before the political leaders did so. You were incorrect but you're far too proud to admit it.

If it's smutty or un-American they are all for it

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle again? You seemed to have just skipped passed that question. We both know why you didn't answer b/c you are not having to live any lifestyle against your wishes. You're just upset that people are not living the lives you deem correct and nobody cares what you deem correct.

Allowing law aiding people to live their lives as they see fit is un- American? :lol:

I'm stronger than that

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle again? You seemed to have just skipped passed that question. We both know why you didn't answer b/c you are not having to any lifestyle against your wishes. You're just upset that people are not living the lives you deem correct and nobody cares what you deem correct.

Sure they do. We don't want to see our White House in rainbow fag colors. I mean, its bad enough we have to stomach the Obama's in such a hall of freedom. You see, no matter how hard the liberals and other sickos want to normalize what is clearly salmon swimming the wrong direction. Not normal

I have no problem with a freak who openly wants to display their illness. They can even have sex with a chicken and I could care less. Just don't broadcast it and try to convince us it's 'normal' behavior

-Geaux

Allowing law aiding people to live their lives as they see fit is un- American? :lol:

That's what firearm owners are told

-Geaux

To these hard right posters, this is not the land of the free, it's the land of conformity....

To be fair, quite a few hard left posters feel they same. It is why these fools needed to be shunned.

Last edited:

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

And how are you having to live that lifestyle again? You seemed to have just skipped passed that question. We both know why you didn't answer b/c you are not having to any lifestyle against your wishes. You're just upset that people are not living the lives you deem correct and nobody cares what you deem correct.

Sure they do. We don't want to see our White House in rainbow fag colors. I mean, its bad enough we have to stomach the Obama's in such a hall of freedom. You see, no matter how hard the liberals and other sickos want to normalize what is clearly salmon swimming the wrong direction.

I have no problem with a freak who openly wants to display their illness. They can even have sex with a chicken and I could care less. Just don't broadcast it and try to convince us it's 'normal' behavior

-Geaux

You don't want to see the White House in rainbow colors!? Tough shit! You do realize you're not any different then whiny leftists that get their panties in a bunch b/c some school in Kansas has a picture of Christ hanging in the hall? Different side of the same coin.

Boy oh boy, for someone claiming to be 'strong' you sure have a delicate constitution. I am an avid supporter of rugged individualism but to you that means act in the manner of how you see fit.

Last edited:

That's what firearm owners are told

-Geaux

On that we agree, as I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

I have no problem with transgender people, The norm of society has always been to assign gender based on gentitals, We can see genitals, its easy.
But, I dont discount that the person could be mentally wired to see themselves as the opposite sex. I give credibility to transgender.
I do however look at it in the same way I would look at autism, or any other legitimate mental issue. ( hard to come up with the right words and not offend someone)
all that being said, it is one ugly transgender, but the big problem is that she seems to have an agenda and you can be sure that some new rules and regulations on how they are accomadated in public are going to come from this, bathrooms, added to the minority quotas for employment etc...
Those that make policy should be making policy to benefit all citizens, not making policy or influencing policy to affect only a very small portion of society.

WTF?

-Geaux
-----------------------------------

Associated Press Published: August 18, 2015, 10:40 pm
460x18.jpg

This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington. The White House announced Freedman-Gurspan's appointment Tuesday as an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House. (National Center for Transgender Equality via AP)

EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The White House has hired its first openly transgender staff member.

The White House announced Raffi Freedman-Gurspan’s appointment on Tuesday. Freedman-Gurspan is an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House.

First openly transgender official hired at White House

No, the first transgender hire at the White House would be the unpaid executive of America's school lunches Moochelle.

The bigots are simply crawling into this thread.

Sorry, that freak of nature is unacceptable in a respectable society

Nature didn't create this freak. This is a product of a damaged culture, that is increasingly discarding reason and morality in favor of madness and evil; and where those who stand against this folly, who try to stand for reason and morality, are condemned as “bigots”.

Forum List

Back