First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

McNumb Nuts has lost on the 9th. (Nineth) Ballot. This voting is beyond insane.

The first handful of votes was merely entertaining, albeit snark-bait.
NOW....it has turned into a spectacle.
And the utter and complete humiliation of a man who has been in Congress for about 16 years. And in a position of leadership for much of them.

Oh well, as they used to say when I lived in Chicago (a wonderful magnificent city, btw).....but when I lived there....they had the saying..."Politics ain't beanbag".

Meaning, stand up and take it. It will be heaters-to-the-head. But if you wanna be in the circle....it's the price.
So be it.

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners. It’s shameful that the Democrats want to develop an army to intimidate and harass Americans, while they allocate funding for a measly 300 border agents to prevent the invasion from the southern border.

Up until now, the Democrats have treated foreigners here illegally better than honest Americans. That begins to change tomorrow when Republicans take over.

I guess you don't know that the House can't conduct any other business until they elect a Speaker. They can't even swear any members in because it's the House Speaker who swears them in.

:dance:

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners. It’s shameful that the Democrats want to develop an army to intimidate and harass Americans, while they allocate funding for a measly 300 border agents to prevent the invasion from the southern border.

Up until now, the Democrats have treated foreigners here illegally better than honest Americans. That begins to change tomorrow when Republicans take over.

Apparently you were wrong... their "first order of business" is to embarrass themselves, Congress, and the nation...

The majority of the country dislikes their policies. That’s why 6 million more people voted for Republicans than Democrats. That’s also why the country voted to turn the House majority Republican.
Bullshit! Why would anyone vote for Republicans when they don't do jack shit in Congress? And the best example for that is this past week trying to elect a speaker. The party is in complete chaos!

Bullshit! Why would anyone vote for Republicans when they don't do jack shit in Congress? And the best example for that is this past week trying to elect a speaker. The party is in complete chaos!

Your party just put us in the hole another 1.7 trillion dollars on a bill they didn't give anybody time to read. Talk about chaos. I can wait a few more days for a new Speaker.

Agenda of Republican House

Hunter Biden’s Laptop
Get Fauci
End Woke
Impeach Biden
Gridlock
Shut down Government

Registers with the base, but does nothing for the country
The first two on this agenda are critical because SARS2 can only intelligently be called a communist virus.

when was this?

they passed all sorts of bills…2017 tax cuts for all working americans that lead to more revenue, the first step act to name a few

what are you taking about?
Oh yeah, I did thank Trump for the extra $27. Because that is all it meant to me personnally.

What kind of hole did those tax cuts for the rich put us in?

Tax cuts don't put us in the hole, too much spending does. I would rather see the money kept by the people that made the money than spend millions on a Moochelle Obama trail, black wax museum, and an LGTBQRTSV museum. I would rather let responsible keep their own money than to see the commies spending nearly a half-trillion trying to buy votes from people that make up to 125K by paying off some of their college loans.

Forum List

Back