First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

What damage? The Deficit Reduction Act? Gun control? Legislation protecting DACA? College debt? What damage are you talking about?
that’s a pretty good list l…add record inflation, sky rocketing. interest rates, human rights crisis on the border, war in europe, surrendering to terrorist to it

Tax cuts don't put us in the hole, too much spending does. I would rather see the money kept by the people that made the money than spend millions on a Moochelle Obama trail, black wax museum, and an LGTBQRTSV museum. I would rather let responsible keep their own money than to see the commies spending nearly a half-trillion trying to buy votes from people that make up to 125K by paying off some of their college loans.
But they don't make that money! How the fuck does Trump get a refund in 2020?

Tax cuts don't put us in the hole, too much spending does. I would rather see the money kept by the people that made the money than spend millions on a Moochelle Obama trail, black wax museum, and an LGTBQRTSV museum. I would rather let responsible keep their own money than to see the commies spending nearly a half-trillion trying to buy votes from people that make up to 125K by paying off some of their college loans.
The tax cuts for corporations that Dems hate helped me out. that’s because I invested my savings, over my 40-year career, into the stock market - and when corporations get to keep more of their own money, the company is worth more, and so is their stock.

Half of all Americans - regular middle class working folk - enjoyed the same increase in wealth.

But they don't make that money! How the fuck does Trump get a refund in 2020?

Yes, they do make that kind of money. College loan help is available for people making up to 125K a year or 250K a couple. Oh, and did you apply for your federal discount on the internet? That's right, if you make less than 200% of poverty level ($27,100 a year) you can apply to have the federal government pay $50.00 a month towards your cable/ internet bill. That limit increases greatly based on how many people you have in your household.

Isn't it great! All this free money we get from people that are not even born yet! But oh, we can't give people tax cuts, no sireee.

What damage? The Deficit Reduction Act? Gun control? Legislation protecting DACA? College debt? What damage are you talking about?
Millions of illegals swarming in at the border….a 40-year high in inflation…people’s retirement funds down by 25%…..a disgraceful exit from Afghanistan…..hate speech casting Republicans as threats to democracy…..

The tax cuts for corporations that Dems hate helped me out. that’s because I invested my savings, over my 40-year career, into the stock market - and when corporations get to keep more of their own money, the company is worth more, and so is their stock.

Half of all Americans - regular middle class working folk - enjoyed the same increase in wealth.

I have no idea what he's talking about with his $27.00. Hell, just in payroll deduction alone I made more than that in a month. But Trump also got rid of Commie Care fines which saved hundreds of dollars for people that need it the most. He raised the taxable income by thousands of dollars for lower and middle-class workers. If all this guy got was $27.00 each year, he's really doing something wrong like not working.

No it doesn't. It has been proven time and time again thst it doesn't work. It didn't work for Reagan and it doesn't work now. BTW, I have been working non-stop since 1973.
Then why don’t you have a nice retirement fund built up - that would have soared once Trump removed regulations from companies and dropped their tax rates.

Yes, they do make that kind of money. College loan help is available for people making up to 125K a year or 250K a couple. Oh, and did you apply for your federal discount on the internet? That's right, if you make less than 200% of poverty level ($27,100 a year) you can apply to have the federal government pay $50.00 a month towards your cable/ internet bill. That limit increases greatly based on how many people you have in your household.

Isn't it great! All this free money we get from people that are not even born yet! But oh, we can't give people tax cuts, no sireee.
Trump got a refund because he either SUCKS at business, or he LIES at business!

Millions of illegals swarming in at the border….a 40-year high in inflation…people’s retirement funds down by 25%…..a disgraceful exit from Afghanistan…..hate speech casting Republicans as threats to democracy…..
The border issue, is a made up, bullshit issue, from the right.

Trump got a refund because he either SUCKS at business, or he LIES at business!

I don't know if he got a refund or not. What does it matter as long as he did it legally?

But hey, your people have been in complete power these past two years. Where is this tax increase on the wealthy they promised us? Where is that huge national minimum wage increase at?

Your people love to throw you a bone. They know you'll buy their line of bulllshit.

2 out of the 4 are bullshit lies!
Yeah? And you listed “college debt” as one of the pluses of the Biden Administration. How is making retail workers and office support staff pay off the loans of college-educated professionals a plus??

And extra protection for DACA? THAT is where your concern lies? What about American citizens, crushed under Bidenflation. More homeless than ever. Fentanyl killing our young people.

You really need to get off the dope before you post.

Forum List

Back