First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

The border issue, is a made up, bullshit issue, from the right.

Then why are left-wing organizations reporting the same thing? Record number of border encounters since Dementia invaded the White House. 5 million immigrants from over 110 different countries. 120 of the ones they nabbed were on the terrorist watch list.

Trump got a refund because he either SUCKS at business, or he LIES at business!
How are all these people on government assistance getting tax “refunds”? They don’t even have earned income.

Hint: they call them refunds because it’s more palatable than what it really is: additional handouts.

Then why are left-wing organizations reporting the same thing? Record number of border encounters since Dementia invaded the White House. 5 million immigrants from over 110 different countries. 120 of the ones they nabbed were on the terrorist watch list.
Leftists are completely ignorant as to how extreme the invasion is at our border. That’s because they limit themselves to the government-influenced media, like CNN and MSNBC and WaPo and NYT, which are not reporting on it.

I don't know if he got a refund or not. What does it matter as long as he did it legally?

But hey, your people have been in complete power these past two years. Where is this tax increase on the wealthy they promised us? Where is that huge national minimum wage increase at?

Your people love to throw you a bone. They know you'll buy their line of bulllshit.
I do not deny you have legitimate complaints against the democrats. I'm just saying, they are not all that you claim.

Yeah? And you listed “college debt” as one of the pluses of the Biden Administration. How is making retail workers and office support staff pay off the loans of college-educated professionals a plus??

And extra protection for DACA? THAT is where your concern lies? What about American citizens, crushed under Bidenflation. More homeless than ever. Fentanyl killing our young people.

You really need to get off the dope before you post.
And you need to stop ACTING like you really care about these people.

The last thing I fear, is someone making minimum wage!

That we have a border problem and the only ones coming across are terrorists.
well i guess if you support human rights abuse then i guess you don’t see it as a problem

and i agree that it’s not just terrorist coming across

Forum List

Back