First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

You’ve been working steadily since 1973, and you have nothing invested? That’s your own fault. Responsible people who have worked for 50 years saved for their golden years and saw their stocks skyrocket.

And thanks to Biden seen them fall right down the toilet drain.
The last thing I fear, is someone making minimum wage!

What does minimum wage have to do with it?

Leftists are completely ignorant as to how extreme the invasion is at our border. That’s because they limit themselves to the government-influenced media, like CNN and MSNBC and WaPo and NYT, which are not reporting on it.

They are fine with illegals entering the country until somebody starts sending illegals to their backyard by the bus load. Then they bitch up a storm.

And thanks to Biden seen them fall right down the toilet drain.
Yup. But when Biden won, I knew he would create a disaster for responsible middle-class people and moved a chunk to cash. So….it could have been worse. Still, pretty bad.

They are fine with illegals entering the country until somebody starts sending illegals to their backyard by the bus load. Then they bitch up a storm.
They’re the biggest hypocrites. I think I’ve shared this story with you before, but my bleeding-heart leftist neighbors shamed anyone who said anything negative about illegals (saying they just want a chance for a better life), and then when their neighbor on the other side wanted to rent his house, she requisitioned the HOA, and went around collecting names on a petition, to keep renters out of our neighborhood. Said “renters lower the caliber.”

Like I said, hypocrites.

Then you are ignorant of how he DID help that. He made it so corporations were more profitable, which trickled down to middle-class stock owners.
Trickle down is a bullshit lie you've been telling people since Reagan. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now. All the rich do is hoard the money.

Agenda of Republican House

Hunter Biden’s Laptop
Get Fauci
End Woke
Impeach Biden
Gridlock
Shut down Government

Registers with the base, but does nothing for the country
Please make my day... I could use a good laugh... what was the Agenda of the Democrats?

This is going to be good... :popcorn:

Forum List

Back