First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

Those people work hard and create wealth for their employers.
The reason they pay no taxes is their employers pay them so little

No, the reason they pay so little is because they didn't get into a field of work that makes them worth something to employers.

He paid 4 percent of his income that year…..lower rate than you or I pay
Do you just make things up and hope I’ll believe it? I’m not one of the gullible idiot Democrats.

Trump paid $35 million on an income of $150 million. That’s more than 20%.

What percent are the welfare recipients collecting $50,000 and $60,000 paying in? NOT a penny. Why do people who EARN $50,000 have to pay taxes and “takers” getting that from OPM don’t have to pay?

You mean the Democrats who just passed a 15 percent minimum tax on corporations and the ultra-wealthy?
No matter the year, Democrats always pass new and higher taxes.
The fact is that a recession is coming anyway and people are going to be laid off, so why pass a law that hardly effect business.

Those people work hard and create wealth for their employers.
The reason they pay no taxes is their employers pay them so little
The reason is that the standard tax deduction is so generous that many people don’t owe tax.

But you keep avoiding my question: why should someone working hard all day and earning $50,000 have to pay income tax, but people who collect $50,000 in benefits for doing nothing don’t have to pay?

When did they do that? Have a link? Didn't think so.

Try to keep up with current events

um that didn’t put a 15 percent min tax on the rich or all corps. Geez man

To date:Nothing done....

1. to punish those setting up and allowing 08 housing bust.

2. 5 yrs of using GOVT to setup phony Russian Collusion to attack an elected President.

3. Launching man-made virus to kill small business, kill elderly, rig 2020 - 2022 vote, destroy Trumps success.

4. Jail and torture Political supporters of Trump on bogus charges from J6 setup.

On and on.....BLM ANTIFA go free for years of riots, destroying hundreds of Billions US property.....masks on kids...2 yrs out of school? Debt nearly 2X GDP? Ten million new illegals? Country nearing financial collapse. The MSM is complicit.

This is EXPENSIVE ENTERTAINMENT for lonely Americans to use like a daily soap opera. I quit following most all of it but headlines on a couple websites NOV04 2020.

I expect nothing will happen or not much.

It doesn't effect most companies and deductions are still allowed. Even the companies it would effect would only be paying a little more since they pay pretty close to the 15% anyway.

Forum List

Back