First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

why should he pay federal income taxes when he had no income to tax? how shitty of the dems to show you that someone followed the tax code they created

Why should a working poor person who has no reportable income have to pay taxes?
They are following the tax code too

Why should a working poor person who has no reportable income have to pay taxes?
because the demafasict make them pay payroll taxes…it’s sad

why should anyone without income be expected to pay income taxes???

These people just hate the poor. They don't want any safetynet at all and everything for the rich and only the rich. Their entire crack of shit of small government is all about kissing the rich mans ass! When I ask for some more freedom and liberty for us poor people. Well, the answer is always fuck no and no you can't do that!
Did I say to stop handing out food stamps? And Medicaid? And TANF? And free breakfasts and lunches? NO.

But the “safety net” can add up to the equivalent of $50,000 annually or more - all provided by taxpayers. Why should someone working a job with a salary of $50,000 have to pay income taxes, and someone being GIVEN $50,000 of freebies not have to pay a cent?

These people just hate the poor. They don't want any safetynet at all and everything for the rich and only the rich. Their entire crack of shit of small government is all about kissing the rich mans ass! When I ask for some more freedom and liberty for us poor people. Well, the answer is always fuck no and no you can't do that!

Well if you rate freedom on how much the government gives you, then you have no concept of what the word means.

He didn't? Have a link to that?
Who knows? Perhaps one year he paid no tax because of some major deductions. Other years, he paid a fortune. One year alone, he paid $35 MILLION!

These Dems probably dug up a year where for whatever reason, he owed no tax. Then they try to fool the useful idiots into thinking he doesn’t pay taxes.

So what we wanted to do was plan for a new direction. We want to be upfront with the American public. We want an election to have a contrast. If they put their trust in us, this is exactly what we'll do. Hold our feet to the fire. And on the very first day, we're going to repeal 87,000 IRS agents. So they're not going after you. We work for you. You don't work for us.
74641963.jpg

~S~

Who knows? Perhaps one year he paid no tax because of some major deductions. Other years, he paid a fortune. One year alone, he paid $35 MILLION!

These Dems probably dug up a year where for whatever reason, he owed no tax. Then they try to fool the useful idiots into thinking he doesn’t pay taxes.

Not my problem if Trump is a tax deadbeat

So what we wanted to do was plan for a new direction. We want to be upfront with the American public. We want an election to have a contrast. If they put their trust in us, this is exactly what we'll do. Hold our feet to the fire. And on the very first day, we're going to repeal 87,000 IRS agents. So they're not going after you. We work for you. You don't work for us.

~S~

Republicans want to make it easier for tax cheats

$35 million in a single year is a tax deadbeat? You leftists are insane.

The deadbeats are the HALF of all Americans who don’t pay in a cent, including the people getting $50,000 of welfare benefits tax-free.
He paid 4 percent of his income that year…..lower rate than you or I pay

He paid 4 percent of his income that year…..lower rate than you or I pay

You keep saying this shit but yet to present any credible evidence supporting your case. Didn't we go through this same crap with Mitt Romney when he was running for President, and then he released his tax forms and made all you leftists look like lying pigs?

The deadbeats are the HALF of all Americans who don’t pay in a cent, including the people getting $50,000 of welfare benefits tax-free.

Those people work hard and create wealth for their employers.
The reason they pay no taxes is their employers pay them so little

Forum List

Back