🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First, Syria, then Egypt, next Lebanon (and Jordan shortly thereafter)!!!

Hopefully this isn't coming as a shocker to you. The muslim sectarian violence isn't going to stop anytime soon. Hopefully America can STAY OUT OF IT.

Hopefully this isn't coming as a shocker to you. The muslim sectarian violence isn't going to stop anytime soon. Hopefully America can STAY OUT OF IT.

Amen, however, I have a feeling we with be leading a NATO operation into Syria.

We should stay out, but I don't think we will!

So we should not try to stop violence, murder,war and famine? What church do you two really attend? It can't be one with a cross on it.

So we should not try to stop violence, murder,war and famine? What church do you two really attend? It can't be one with a cross on it.

Moonie dear-----intervention in islamic sectarian violence-----HISTORICALLY---
has simply resulted in GALVANIZING it rather than alleviating it. ---AND
bringing it to our shores. Long ago I was gung ho on FOOD FOR SOMALIA---
and INTERVENTION IN BOSNIA------etc etc-------it seemed the only way to go---
anything less something akin to a facilitation of genocide. ----then there
was black hawk down---and piracy-------and then I ran into a Bosnian
christian ---elderly man who spoke to me with real tears in his eyes
of the BIG MISTAKE the US has made in Bosnia and his prediction
that we would regret it------- All factors must be considered and all
possibilities ------right now I am all for shifting muslim populations at risk
to jordan and turkey-----and AIR LIFING---(or ship lifting) christians
THE HELL OUTTA THERE volunteer alawites and al queidaites
who want to kill each other should be free to do so

George Bush??? Is that YOU??

Welcome Mr.President!

Christians aren't for invading and bombing and shooting everyone to "stop" violence, murder, and war!!

Christians are for not doing violence, murder, and war. If other people want to do those things, hey, maybe they aren't Christians.

It would be okay to pray that these murderous Arabs stop killing each others' children; how about if we leave it at that.

So, Lebanon is now going up like a twisted piece of newspaper stuck in the fireplace: no surprise there.

The thread parent thinks the next country to go up will be Jordan?

Why not Saudi Arabia or some other area? What's the next country to go up, anyone like anything besides Jordan?

I do; I think we haven't seen the last of Turkey. Way, way too much stress with the huge numbers of Syrian refugees pouring in, and they have exactly the same political problem every other Arab state has: the forces of secular modernism are being attacked by 8th century fundamentalist Islamism. None of these states can move out of their grossly impoverished primitivism until they get rid of the Islamists, or put them back into corked bottles.

Hard to put genies back into bottles, though.

So, Lebanon is now going up like a twisted piece of newspaper stuck in the fireplace: no surprise there.

Why not Saudi Arabia or some other area? What's the next country to go up, anyone like anything besides Jordan?

I do; I think we haven't seen the last of Turkey. Way, way too much stress with the huge numbers of Syrian refugees pouring in, and they have exactly the same political problem every other Arab state has: the forces of secular modernism are being attacked by 8th century fundamentalist Islamism. None of these states can move out of their grossly impoverished primitivism until they get rid of the Islamists, or put them back into corked bottles.

The old "let's spread democracy all over the world" used to go over pretty well but since the big fiasco in Egypt even that won't cut it.

2 explosions kill 27 in north Lebanese city - Israel News, Ynetnews

You think the Shia Hezbollah terrorist organization will let this stand? No way, the Sunnis are going to get hit hard and the civil war will be in full bloom.

Egypt is already in a civil war, it's just the media isn't reporting it that way.

We all know about Syria.

Jordan will be next no doubt!

Jordan's king warns of sectarian 'destruction' - Israel News, Ynetnews

You're late;)

I said same 6 months ago, the gravest danger to the region right now, aside from Egypt coming apart is Jordan going down, oh and btw, Iraq is ramping back up....if al nusra ( AQ) gets put out of Syria thats were the Iranians al Quds force and AQ ala al nusra will wind up....

Look at a map, Iran gets the bomb, check and mate. Yemen going AQ, Egypt in civil war, if Iraq and especially Jordan explode, forget it, Lebanon is a goner too....imho, they are on borrowed time anyway, so is Jordan.

Erdogan is Morsi light;) Hes playing a double game, having assad around to throw shit at, ( so we and others don't throw it at him) is a win for Erdogan.....

Erdogan is Morsi light;) Hes playing a double game, having assad around to throw shit at, ( so we and others don't throw it at him) is a win for Erdogan.....

Th sauds spread the wealth around ( and among their own) and they fund wahabist machinations...they play both ends against the middle better than anyone esle imho.

I think Saudi Arabia is safe for the moment. They build their economy off of oil revenue. They have a ton of space and not that many inhabitants. They are the center of Islam and their government forces/practices Sharia law. To the muslim followers that is must!

Jordan has a minority sec in power. The Palestinians make up 60% of the country. They have revolt before. It's only a matter of time before the ball drops!

Turkey will be fine!

Forum List

Back