• Read Your Alerts

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Look At Active Topics

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Look at at a Specific Forum

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Look at the Gallery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look to see Who's On Line (right margin)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
what's the FIRST thing you look at when you log on USMB?

look at my Inbox (if anything is new) - then Alerts

Rarely is anything in my Inbox, so I'm not in the habit of looking there. Actually what I usually click is "Watched Threads" to see what's developed since last look. After that Alerts, and if all is caught up, the New Threads list (erroneously labeled "Active Topics").

That is unless Longknife's taking his morning constitutional flood...

Slap myself in the kisser. Make ravi her coffee. Shower. Kick bones out onto the porch (no smoking bones indoors), check the PMs (of the girls on the site to decide to stay that day), walk koshrgrls dogs, clean up her carpets, scoff at delta 4, pick out bonzi's outfit and then fall in love with whatever blacksand is saying. Usually 5days/week, i fly by post on the weekends.

what's the FIRST thing you look at when you log on USMB?

Look to see if Bonzi is on with another thread I can respond in, and not have to worry about if I have to write explicit language at someone...

Actually my first thought is here I go again attempting to mentally rape myself to the point where I leave wondering why anyone ever created the world wide web!?!

It takes me a while to find something laugh worthy....

I'll try harder

yer a little on the corny side......

th

Rarely is anything in my Inbox, so I'm not in the habit of looking there. Actually what I usually click is "Watched Threads" to see what's developed since last look. After that Alerts, and if all is caught up, the New Threads list (erroneously labeled "Active Topics").

That is unless Longknife's taking his morning constitutional flood...

I don't know how to even look at "watched threads" what is that?

Forum List

Back