• Read Your Alerts

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Look At Active Topics

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Look at at a Specific Forum

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Look at the Gallery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look to see Who's On Line (right margin)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

It takes me a while to find something laugh worthy....

I'll try harder

yer a little on the corny side......

th

upload_2015-11-20_12-22-19.jpeg

Rarely is anything in my Inbox, so I'm not in the habit of looking there. Actually what I usually click is "Watched Threads" to see what's developed since last look. After that Alerts, and if all is caught up, the New Threads list (erroneously labeled "Active Topics").

That is unless Longknife's taking his morning constitutional flood...

I don't know how to even look at "watched threads" what is that?

On the black topic line at the top.

lists all the threads you've set up surveillance on.

Makes no sense to me.

If someone replied, it would be in alerts.

Rarely is anything in my Inbox, so I'm not in the habit of looking there. Actually what I usually click is "Watched Threads" to see what's developed since last look. After that Alerts, and if all is caught up, the New Threads list (erroneously labeled "Active Topics").

Makes no sense to me.

Oh, thanks, I never paid attention to that... new posts too... I like that.... hmmmm

Is this a trick question? I log in...

Then I check for a lert. Googled the Hell out of that, but no luck finding out what a lert is.

New threads is next.

Makes no sense to me.

Only if you were involved. It wouldn't show you that there's activity in some area you might be interested in that didn't happen to quote you.

Or to put it another way --- "someone could be wrong on the internet". We need to know that.

nipit.jpg

Check my inbox and then my notifications or alerts. Sometimes I have so many notifications and a lot of them are not even for me, but my quote is just nested inside, and that is kind of annoying, especially when I have like 90 or 100 notifications. I'm like DAMN! I'm not even reading all those! :lol:

Check my inbox and then my notifications or alerts. Sometimes I have so many notifications and a lot of them are not even for me, but my quote is just nested inside, and that is kind of annoying, especially when I have like 90 or 100 notifications. I'm like DAMN! I'm not even reading all those! :lol:

It IS annoying cause you'll see someone responded to your QUOTE and really it's someone else's... annoying!

... so if you see that I responded to your Quote and it's someone else, let me know and I'll be sure to make up for it with a direct quote to you!!! :laugh:

Forum List

Back