First Time Ever Biden Drew A Larger Crowd Than Trump

Am not going to defend or commend the better points or the really outlandish points.
But will say, at least Biden can ride a bike, and looks fit and trim.

:laughing0301:

7d588e12d39a7ab2a412f7fb16e50a2944-biden-bike-fall.jpg

I have a question. If Quid Pro won that big, one would think that his supporters would be all quick to give him credit for everything that's going down. Why is it that, when it comes to figuring out who messed up on various things, Quid Pro's supporters suddenly act like there wasn't even an election and TRUMP! is still in office? One gets the distinct impression that the next 3 presidents could all be democrats and we'd still be seeing them try to blame TRUMP! for everything from dogs pooping in the street to people wearing white after Labor Day.

That's why I hope for a D 'landslide' for the next 12 years, no excuses, no where to point, they deserve what they wish for.

How many more times are you going to post this, candyass, and what do you think you are accomplishing?
306>232... Mission Accomplished!

As for what I'm accomplishing....this is how you train a dog. You keep rubbing it's nose in it's own bullshit. Eventually you condition the dog to stop poor behavior.

SHOULD have known you would have a picture of him falling off a bike.
How about I send you a 100 pictures of me driving a car for 60 years,
and then you can dig up one picture of that fender bender I had 30 years ago.

SHOULD have known you would have a picture of him falling off a bike.
How about I send you a 100 pictures of me driving a car for 60 years,
and then you can dig up one picture of that fender bender I had 30 years ago.
well dude, it kind of puts your statement into perspective. You said he still could ride a bike when he couldn't. It's your failure as well as Xiden's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back