First Time Ever Biden Drew A Larger Crowd Than Trump

How did he ignore it when he listened to the experts, agreed to shut down the economy, and fast-tracked vaccines?
Trump said COVID would dissapear on it's own by Easter 2020.

Only after it didn't go away on it's own, did Trump take any actions.

A day late, and a dollar short.

Postal police union sues USPS, DeJoy over limits to mail theft enforcement authority​

Apparently, the postal police ARE union members.
You asked about the postal inspection service.
The USPS inspection service? Are they a part of the Postal Union?
Why the change-up?

Repeat after me, the postal inspection service and the postal police are two completely different entities

Don't try to conflate the two.

United States Postal Inspection Service
Federal agency
The United States Postal Inspection Service, or the Postal Inspectors, is the law enforcement arm of the United States Postal Service. It supports and protects the U.S. Postal Service, its employees, infrastructure, and customers by enforcing the laws that defend the nation's mail system from illegal or dangerous use.

Yup, he actually said it.
No responsibility at all.
He blames everyone else.

Sad. ^^^^^

Who gives a fuck about testing? All that ever did was overload the hospitals, as was proven by all those free Chinese-made tests Biden mailed out.

Who gives a fuck about testing? All that ever did was overload the hospitals, as was proven by all those free Chinese-made tests Biden mailed out.
"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." WPOS djt

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." WPOS djt

Trump shouldn't take and responsibility either. It wasn't President Trump who made the pandemic policies, that was up to his so-called "advisors" like Fauci. And it was Fauci who was partially responsible for COVID-19 to begin with, as well as the high death rates, as well as those Democrat mayors and Governors who completely mishandled the responses.

Why would I thank them for Biden's historic ass kicking of your blob?

306>232....BOOM
When the time comes, there will be a huge "I told you so" when a good chunk of the nation is impoverished. Progs are doing these things because they get away with it. Hence you have to call people insurrectionists as they were going to take down the whole United States government that day. The riots in D.C. were insurrections with the damage done alone.

It wasn't President Trump who made the pandemic policies, that was up to his so-called "advisors" like Fauci. And it was Fauci who was partially responsible for COVID-19 to begin with, as well as the high death rates, as well as those Democrat mayors and Governors who completely mishandled the responses.
Passing the buck.
Nothing is trumps responsibility: Blame others.

Pandemic Response: Not my fault......djt, It was YOUR policies Sir.
Building the Wall: Broken Promise, even though trump will tell you about his MILES of beautiful wall, there's never been a wall more better....LOL
HealthCare on Day 1: I alone can fix it.........Who knew HealthCare could be so difficult. djt. You failed Sir.

Passing the buck.
Nothing is trumps responsibility: Blame others.

Pandemic Response: Not my fault......djt, It was YOUR policies Sir.
Building the Wall: Broken Promise, even though trump will tell you about his MILES of beautiful wall, there's never been a wall more better....LOL
HealthCare on Day 1: I alone can fix it.........Who knew HealthCare could be so difficult. djt. You failed Sir.

You don't like Trump pandemic response? Then give back those jabs of vaccine you stood in line for and return your stimulus money. You shitlibs are all talk but no action.

And the quote was "Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated." Not even Obama, judging what a clusterfuck the Obamacare rollout was, and the failed website that didn't work. I bet Obama didn't even know how difficult healthcare was when the GOP started dismantling it one piece at a time.

Forum List

Back