First Time Ever Biden Drew A Larger Crowd Than Trump

The election "counting" went right as forecast from the way the primary elections went.

before Election Day.

Two-thirds of Trump voters say they voted in person, compared with 42% of Biden voters.

on Election Day

Nearly four-in-ten Trump voters (37%) say they voted in person, while just 17% of Biden voters say they cast their ballot at a polling place on Nov. 3.
Yeah ... all of a sudden ... out of the blue ... in the wee hours of the morning ... when counting is supposed to have concluded:

R.a57e75b17e070ae2af3a90744ccea42f
late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1500x844.jpg

Just a straight, vertical jump upwards. How convenient!

Just because they handled them has nothing to do with their legality, does it?
The inspection service put out a full report on the fraudulent mail allegations. Rumors of ballots being trucked from state to state were just rumors, started by people who don't like free and fair elections.

Wow...perhaps Biden should say he takes no responsibility like a previous president did. Would that be okay?
It wouldn't be surprising at all. I don't know, sometimes, if he's really even aware that he's responsible. So many of his supporters don't seem to think so.

The inspection service put out a full report on the fraudulent mail allegations. Rumors of ballots being trucked from state to state were just rumors, started by people who don't like free and fair elections.
The USPS inspection service? Are they a part of the Postal Union?

What you missed is that people didn't vote FOR Biden, so much as they voted AGAINST Trump.

People were voting for their lives, after seeing Trump ignore COVID to the tune of 400,000 of their fellow Americans killed by the pandemic.
How did he ignore it when he listened to the experts, agreed to shut down the economy, and fast-tracked vaccines?

306>232...all the proof in the world. Further proof you're a dickless wonder.

Totally untrue. I have a magnificent dick, you old ratbag.

But you've never had a dick in your life, you poor dried-up incel. I could work you into my schedule if you want to find out what one tastes like.

All of that debunked through the many federal and state lawsuits that could find no credible proof of large scale election fraud.
The Swamp and the Unions could find no issues. Like there were no issues with VP Biden taking boxes and boxes of classified documents, but had a major issue with President Trump having some. Like that?

Yeah ... all of a sudden ... out of the blue ... in the wee hours of the morning ... when counting is supposed to have concluded:

R.a57e75b17e070ae2af3a90744ccea42f
late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1500x844.jpg

Just a straight, vertical jump upwards. How convenient!

Election workers aren't machines. They can only work so many hours.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) says that a normal work shift is no more than 8 consecutive hours in a day, with each shift split by at least 8 hours of rest.

Here's a hint. When did the night shift crew come to work?

Forum List

Back