First time transparent hospital bills will kill GOP overbilling- TODAY from O-care.

All Obamacare does is force people to buy insurance thus driving demand for insurance up right along with prices.

Yes, the medical establishment is raping the public -- with Obama's able help.

All Obamacare does is force people to buy insurance thus driving demand for insurance up right along with prices.

Hmmm...and there I thought the idea of insurance is that the more people in the scheme, the cheaper it should be.
Especially if there are more younger people with less need for healthcare.

You're making the mistake of assuming that insurance is a finite commodity.

Hmmm...and there I thought the idea of insurance is that the more people in the scheme, the cheaper it should be.

No, a bigger pool. The bigger pool amounts to more money being sucked up by the medical establishment. Do you really think having more money in the pool is going to drive down medical costs?

Please.

No, a bigger pool. The bigger pool amounts to more money being sucked up by the medical establishment. Do you really think having more money in the pool is going to drive down medical costs?

Please.

You were talking about insurance costs, not medical costs.

You're making the mistake of assuming that medical care is in unlimited supply. More money and more people in the pool will increase demand -- driving price, and thus premiums, higher.

Hide and watch.

You're making the mistake of assuming that medical care is in unlimited supply. More money and more people in the pool will increase demand -- driving price, and thus premiums, higher.

Hide and watch.

I certainly shall.

Please.

The two are inextricably tied.

You really don't think medical care costs will drop because there is more money available do you? Do you think insurance premiums will remain stagnant as medical costs continue to rise?

All Obama has done is provide a short term windfall to the insurance companies.

I thought it was the insurance companies driving up costs, that's what liberals have told us, now we find its hospitals?

Something tells me liberals are ignorant on running businesses.

Hide and watch.

I am curious about one thing though.
Why are US costs so much higher than countries that have nationalised health care?
According to your logic, where everyone has health 'insurance', the healthcare costs should be the highest in the world.

I thought it was the insurance companies driving up costs, that's what liberals have told us, now we find its hospitals?

Something tells me liberals are ignorant on running businesses.

They have a genuine talent for wrecking them, though.

Then they bitch about high unenmployment.

Hide and watch.

Why are US costs so much higher than countries that have nationalised health care?
According to your logic, where everyone has health 'insurance', the healthcare costs should be the highest in the world.

They aren't forced to buy from private insurance companies in those countries. Most are single payer plans with rationed care.

Please.

You really don't think medical care costs will drop because there is more money available do you? Do you think insurance premiums will remain stagnant as medical costs continue to rise?

More people in the pool will strengthen the insurance companies' negotiating hands.

More people in the pool will strengthen the insurance companies' negotiating hands.

Yes, for higher premiums.

#3- Yes, and soon there'll be mandated cost ranges for each. No problem, Rush Beckity.

Right, what will be the mandated cost for keeping up with all these different codes? Under the new codes they can say a person was treated for a dog bite, now they have a different code for each breed. I'm sure this will improve treatment options and reduce cost. Right dip shit?

Transparency is always good.

The crime is these filthy lowlife cocksuckers weren't forced to publish their pricing out of the gate from 1965.

Actually the government should have stayed the hell out of health care out of the gate. Everything they get involved in winds up costing more than it should, just look at college tuition.

Hide and watch.

They aren't forced to buy from private insurance companies in those countries. Most are single payer plans with rationed care.

So...costs should be higher because everyone has access to healthcare and healthcare is a finite resource.

Yes, for higher premiums.

That makes no sense.

So everything will cost what now?
Probably the same. Anyone who charges $5 for an aspirin has no shame.

You really are as stupid as you look aren't you. That aspirin has to be dispensed by a pharmacists, delivered to the floor by a licensed nurse and given to the patient by a licensed nurse. That's just the people involved, then you have to add in the overhead for all the facilities, so I'm surprised the can administer one that cheap.

Forum List

Back