First World Headlines: I Was Kicked Off The Harry Potter Ride For Being Too Fat For The Seats

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In my day after such an experience the person would be typically humiliated and likely contemplate losing weight. But not in todays Me Me Me It's all about Me generation. Sounds like the situation of having a guest try to do something dangerous was handled with all the kindness and dignity possible. 10 points Griffindor.

One of the 20-something ride managers walked over and asked us all to step off because of a “safety” issue. We were ushered through a door to what looked like a backstage area where another 20-something employee rattled off a spiel about “safety” and “three clicks” and having to “try out a safety seat.” That’s when we all knew that I hadn’t actually made it onto the Hogwarts ride.

The four of us were taken to the beginning of the line where another 20-something informed us that for safety reasons, the restraint covering a rider’s chest must click down three times. She asked us to try out the test seat and my friends all looked over at me because I was obviously the fat one who caused our current predicament.

I took the bullet and pulled the restraint over my shoulders, pressing down as tightly as I could, my precious E-cups getting smashed into my chest and up around my neck. One click. That’s all I could manage.

I Was Kicked Off The Harry Potter Ride For Being Too Fat For The Seats.

I think her time would be better spent changing her eating habits and execerising instead whining on social media.

In my day after such an experience the person would be typically humiliated and likely contemplate losing weight. But not in todays Me Me Me It's all about Me generation. Sounds like the situation of having a guest try to do something dangerous was handled with all the kindness and dignity possible. 10 points Griffindor.

One of the 20-something ride managers walked over and asked us all to step off because of a “safety” issue. We were ushered through a door to what looked like a backstage area where another 20-something employee rattled off a spiel about “safety” and “three clicks” and having to “try out a safety seat.” That’s when we all knew that I hadn’t actually made it onto the Hogwarts ride.

The four of us were taken to the beginning of the line where another 20-something informed us that for safety reasons, the restraint covering a rider’s chest must click down three times. She asked us to try out the test seat and my friends all looked over at me because I was obviously the fat one who caused our current predicament.

I took the bullet and pulled the restraint over my shoulders, pressing down as tightly as I could, my precious E-cups getting smashed into my chest and up around my neck. One click. That’s all I could manage.

I Was Kicked Off The Harry Potter Ride For Being Too Fat For The Seats.
dam i thought you was a dude.....

Forum List

Back