Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

You really are being obnoxious in this thread.

These girls are forced to compete against someone with a profound advantage in upper body strength.

No, life is not fair. But school competitions should be.
Not being obnoxious at all. Highlighting that quitting is the last thing you should do. If it was boxing , soccer basketball etc…absolutely. Physical safety is at risk. Liberals need to wake up and smell the coffee in these matters. This is the behemoth they faced though.

1713728979759.png

Hardly a danger.

Not being obnoxious at all. Highlighting that quitting is the last thing you should do. If it was boxing , soccer basketball etc…absolutely. Physical safety is at risk. Liberals need to wake up and smell the coffee in these matters. This is the behemoth they faced though.

View attachment 935634

Hardly a danger.

If there was a chance of them winning, I would say go show the boy what throwing the shotput looks like. But he decimated them. He is mediocre, at best, competing with other males. But he sweeps 1st place in multiple events when he competes with females. This will always be true, especially in events like the shotput.

If there was a chance of them winning, I would say go show the boy what throwing the shotput looks like. But he decimated them. He is mediocre, at best, competing with other males. But he sweeps 1st place in multiple events when he competes with females. This will always be true, especially in events like the shotput.
I agree with everything you just said.

Since you guys have made this into some sort of bizarre soap opera:

Just because some demon can throw a shotput

Damn the Democrats hate women.

A man passing as a woman is a pervert

Biden was so proud of his picks

you are like other weak minded leftist

Again..to clarify my position...if there are real stakes involved...I don’t think anyone who is born male (or female) should be able to compete against folks of the other gender--meaning if you have outdoor plumbing; you don’t compete against females; if you have indoor plumbing...you don’t compete against males.

Its a freakin’ middle school track meet people...there were no stakes involved. Had it been some sort of head-to-head competition...I would not have supported any such inter gender competition.

Do you remember any track meet you had in middle school? How did you do? if you won, do you think your life would have turned out markedly different? If you lost...do you think your life would have turned out markedly different?

I hope not. Maybe some folks have such a delicate self-worth structure that how they did in 7th grade determines their life when they’re 40? That is sad.

Again..to clarify my position...if there are real stakes involved...I don’t think anyone who is born male (or female) should be able to compete against folks of the other gender--meaning if you have outdoor plumbing; you don’t compete against females; if you have indoor plumbing...you don’t compete against males.

Its a freakin’ middle school track meet people...there were no stakes involved. Had it been some sort of head-to-head competition...I would not have supported any such inter gender competition.

Do you remember any track meet you had in middle school? How did you do? if you won, do you think your life would have turned out markedly different? If you lost...do you think your life would have turned out markedly different?

I hope not. Maybe some folks have such a delicate self-worth structure that how they did in 7th grade determines their life when they’re 40? That is sad.

You got caught with your pants down. It is better to say "I was wrong" - then to make excuses and blame others.

By choosing not to take the field? In middle school? What was the harm of coming in 2nd or 3rd place in such a competition?

Should Troy State just refuse to play Alabama next year? Nobody in the universe thinks they are going to win.
I’m pretty sure candycorn is not being honst

Based on the logic used by Candy why not repeal the laws that mandate women’s sports in education?

Instead of women’s athletic competition just have one event open to both sexes and all the many genders that libs claim to exist?

This is just libs twisting the conservative lions tail and hearing him roar

Its just part of the pro sexual perversion agenda of the left

I’m pretty sure candycorn is not being honst

Based on the logic used by Candy why not repeal the laws that mandate women’s sports in education?

Instead of women’s athletic competition just have one event open to both sexes and all the many genders that libs claim to exist?

This is just libs twisting the conservative lions tail and hearing him roar

Its just part of the pro sexual perversion agenda of the left

Its about an 11 year old girl wanting to play track and field. You guys made it about politics, sex and religion.

Its about an 11 year old girl wanting to play track and field. You guys made it about politics, sex and religion.
The sex change freaks are assaulting girls at every age group

Girls play competitive sports to win

And thats not driven by MAGA politics or belief in God

Though I admit that MAGAs and Christians do not want their daughters forced to shower with some hairy ape pretending to be a female

I am not "you guys".
Did you call out the shit-bag who referred to an 11 year old girl as a “demon” or our the guy who just posted who called her a “hairy ape”?

No?

Of course not.

Yes...you are “you guys"
I don't judge you by what anyone else says, but you.
If you don’t want to be lumped in with the folks calling little kids “demons” and “hairy apes”...perhaps you should say something about it.
And you put blame on the victims.
Victims?

I don't know about "hate filled" but choosing not to compete is a sure sign that you're not much of a competitor.

Wait a second. I thought you were one of the ones calling for a separate category for trans athletes?
Now, you're pouring cold water on these brave girls who stood up and did the right thing!

I'm on my phone, but look up the two male track "stars" who won everything they entered in high school. They got the scholarships, not the girl's.
I think that was Connecticut. The first State where boys won titles at the girls state track and field championships.

You truly are too stupid to understand that demeaning these girls at this early age will lead to them not wanting to compete as they get older and the advantages these mentally ill BOYS have will only get greater.

And meanwhile back in reality, by choosing not to compete, her chances of getting a college scholarship dies as well.
There are many ways to get scholarships. Ace your classes and you’ll be far better suited for college than if you can chuck a ball further than others.

Forum List

Back