🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five Years Ago A Top Scientist Resigned Over the Climate Change Scam and Skepticism Flourishes

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This guy resigned from his job five years ago because he came to realize that Climate Change is a huge scam.

Top Scientist Resigns Admitting Global Warming Is A Big Scam –...

"How different it is now. The giants no longer walk the earth, and the money flood has become the raison d’être of much physics research, the vital sustenance of much more, and it provides the support for untold numbers of professional jobs. For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

"It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford’s book organizes the facts very well.) I don’t believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist.

"So what has the APS, as an organization, done in the face of this challenge? It has accepted the corruption as the norm, and gone along with it…

"I do feel the need to add one note, and this is conjecture, since it is always risky to discuss other people’s motives. This scheming at APS HQ is so bizarre that there cannot be a simple explanation for it. Some have held that the physicists of today are not as smart as they used to be, but I don’t think that is an issue. I think it is the money, exactly what Eisenhower warned about a half-century ago. There are indeed trillions of dollars involved, to say nothing of the fame and glory (and frequent trips to exotic islands) that go with being a member of the club."

Damn. Jim, ever bother to read the articles that you are posting? He resigned from the American Physical Society, not from his job. And many tens of thousands of physicists who also belong to that society did not resign, and support the policy of that organization. And the Scientific Societies around the world support the same policy statements. So, who to believe, a couple of scientists deep into senility, or a couple more that also testified before Congress that tobacco was harmless, or the millions represented by the Scientific Societies that see AGW as a fact, and a problem?

Damn. Jim, ever bother to read the articles that you are posting? He resigned from the American Physical Society, not from his job. And many tens of thousands of physicists who also belong to that society did not resign, and support the policy of that organization. And the Scientific Societies around the world support the same policy statements. So, who to believe, a couple of scientists deep into senility, or a couple more that also testified before Congress that tobacco was harmless, or the millions represented by the Scientific Societies that see AGW as a fact, and a problem?

Yes, he resigned from his position and you suppose that position uncompensated in every way?

Do not such positions require responsibilities and effort commitments? Then it is a job, compensated or not, doofus.

Yes, he resigned from his position and you suppose that position uncompensated in every way?

Do not such positions require responsibilities and effort commitments? Then it is a job, compensated or not, doofus.

The guy that mowed the grass at my church quit too. Does that mean all religion is a scam?

They must have whispered that tiny bit of news, I heard nothing.

I didnt hear it either, I read it here, which makes it news, silly.

Anyways, it's a fact that pollutants are gathering in ever higher concentrations in the atmosphere. You lose. Now move along. Nothing more to see here.

Lol you make an observation that no one disagrees with, that carbon is building up in the atmosphere, but then you seem to think that ends the debate. roflmao. No, it does not end the debate, doofus, as it does not prove AGW, and if you cant see that, then you have other deeper mental problems to remedy other than ignorance regarding AGW.

The guy that mowed the grass at my church quit too. Does that mean all religion is a scam?

Of course it does, idiot. Any church you would belong to would have to be a scam by necessity. The lawnmower man quitting is just more proof, why not?

roflmao

They must have whispered that tiny bit of news, I heard nothing.

I didnt hear it either, I read it here, which makes it news, silly.

Anyways, it's a fact that pollutants are gathering in ever higher concentrations in the atmosphere. You lose. Now move along. Nothing more to see here.

Lol you make an observation that no one disagrees with, that carbon is building up in the atmosphere, but then you seem to think that ends the debate. roflmao. No, it does not end the debate, doofus, as it does not prove AGW, and if you cant see that, then you have other deeper mental problems to remedy other than ignorance regarding AGW.
Carbon is a greenhouse gas. Thanks for playing. Now move along, you've lost twice now.

Carbon is a greenhouse gas. Thanks for playing. Now move along, you've lost twice now.

Carbon is a natural gas that is emitted by animals breathing.

Lol, you really want to pretend that the discussion is over. Now why is that?

Carbon is a natural gas that is emitted by animals breathing.

Lol, you really want to pretend that the discussion is over. Now why is that?
Because if you lose again,I'll have to put you on ignore. So here it goes, more people, more animals to feed them, more cars for more people to drive around in, with more need for everything from food to electricity, all of which have a substantial carbon footprint which grows along with population growth.

See ya. :D

LOL. And has anyone missed him at all?
Well, it did make the news, bubba.
They must have whispered that tiny bit of news, I heard nothing. Anyways, it's a fact that pollutants are gathering in ever higher concentrations in the atmosphere. You lose. Now move along. Nothing more to see here.

Carbon dioxide isn't pollution, dipshit. Now move along.
I will if you stop rambling on about Quantum Anything... Deal?

LOL. And has anyone missed him at all?
Well, it did make the news, bubba.
They must have whispered that tiny bit of news, I heard nothing. Anyways, it's a fact that pollutants are gathering in ever higher concentrations in the atmosphere. You lose. Now move along. Nothing more to see here.

Carbon dioxide isn't pollution, dipshit. Now move along.
The idiots equate carbon dioxide with carbon monoxide. Note the fool who equates cars driving around with people breathing.

No carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. It is the foundation of photosynthesis.

No carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. It is the foundation of photosynthesis.

But this idiot isn't even talking about carbon dioxide. He said carbon is a greenhouse gas!

Talk about, beyond moronic... that has to be it.

In a sense, he may be right though... He is definitely a carbon-based life form and proves everyday what a chunk of pollution he is.

Belief in global warming requires having scientific understanding born anew every day. It's raining! It's never rained before. It must be global warming. The sun is out and it's hot in August. It has to be global warming because August has never been hot before. Snow in December? That's never happened before.

To believe in glowbull warming means that there is no such thing as an atmospheric jet stream and ocean currents are a right wing fraud.

Belief in global warming requires having scientific understanding born anew every day. It's raining! It's never rained before. It must be global warming. The sun is out and it's hot in August. It has to be global warming because August has never been hot before. Snow in December? That's never happened before.

To believe in glowbull warming means that there is no such thing as an atmospheric jet stream and ocean currents are a right wing fraud.

I know... it's amazing how stupid they are considering how smart they pretend to be.

Do you recall all the hysteria about the melting polar ice was going to result in massive coastal flooding? Well a few years ago, oceanographers calculated that the amount of melting ice required to raise the median shoreline of our east coast by 1 inch, would be enough to completely destroy ocean convection.

In other words, WAY before we'd have to worry about flooding, we'd have an even more massive problem on our hands with failing ocean convection. Virtually all life cycles in the ocean depend on this.

But hey... they have a video of an iceberg falling into the ocean... a lone polar bear, stranded on a chunk of floating ice... aww poor thing... his home destroyed by evil man and his carbon dioxide polluting the planet!

What is really scary is, these people are in charge right now! They control huge powerful parts of our government and have massive budgets. And we see what they do when given power.. they turn into little Mussolini's and Stalin's.

The reason I oppose global warming people is that all the wrong people are supporting it, starting with Al Gore, who couldn't take his defeat like a man, but insisted on endless recounts based on nothing. Al Gore only asked for recounts in heavily Democratic districts, where he knew people would lie to give him an undeserved win.

Forum List

Back