🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five Years Ago A Top Scientist Resigned Over the Climate Change Scam and Skepticism Flourishes

Belief in global warming requires having scientific understanding born anew every day. It's raining! It's never rained before. It must be global warming. The sun is out and it's hot in August. It has to be global warming because August has never been hot before. Snow in December? That's never happened before.

To believe in glowbull warming means that there is no such thing as an atmospheric jet stream and ocean currents are a right wing fraud.

I know... it's amazing how stupid they are considering how smart they pretend to be.

Do you recall all the hysteria about the melting polar ice was going to result in massive coastal flooding? Well a few years ago, oceanographers calculated that the amount of melting ice required to raise the median shoreline of our east coast by 1 inch, would be enough to completely destroy ocean convection.

In other words, WAY before we'd have to worry about flooding, we'd have an even more massive problem on our hands with failing ocean convection. Virtually all life cycles in the ocean depend on this.

But hey... they have a video of an iceberg falling into the ocean... a lone polar bear, stranded on a chunk of floating ice... aww poor thing... his home destroyed by evil man and his carbon dioxide polluting the planet!

What is really scary is, these people are in charge right now! They control huge powerful parts of our government and have massive budgets. And we see what they do when given power.. they turn into little Mussolini's and Stalin's.
When the idiots see an iceberg fall off a glacier into the ocean they see the glacier disintegrating. It's actually a natural process called calving. It happens when the ice gets too big and too heavy. Then it splits off. Calving means more cold, more frozen water, not warming and less.

All this ignorance has to be the result of replacing science courses with social engineering studies.

When the idiots see an iceberg fall off a glacier into the ocean they see the glacier disintegrating. It's actually a natural process called calving. It happens when the ice gets too big and too heavy. Then it splits off. Calving means more cold, more frozen water, not warming and less.

All this ignorance has to be the result of replacing science courses with social engineering studies.

I have a theory it is due to lead poisoning in the paint from Chinese toys they obviously ate as children and it has caused brain damage. I was lucky, my parents bought American everything, even when it was crap.

You AGW freaks parrot the same shit because you think it makes you look smart in front of the rest of your flock of sheeple.
Here's a relevant post I made on another thread.

Here's some profound info...

There has been no warming even though one-third of all anthropogenic forcings since 1750 have occurred since January 1997, during the pause in global warming.

From here...
The Pause draws blood - A new record Pause length: no warming for 18 years 7 months

AGW is a scam, one that needs to be defunded and the perpetrators charged with fraud under RICO. The UN is doubling down on the scam by establishing a Court of Climate Justice. The IPCC told us climate change had nothing to do with science butcwas a wealth redistribution scheme and by God, they meant it.

Throw the UN out of the USA

They must have whispered that tiny bit of news, I heard nothing.

I didnt hear it either, I read it here, which makes it news, silly.

Top Scientist Resigns Admitting Global Warming Is A Big Scam –...

Anyways, it's a fact that pollutants are gathering in ever higher concentrations in the atmosphere. You lose. Now move along. Nothing more to see here.

Lol you make an observation that no one disagrees with, that carbon is building up in the atmosphere, but then you seem to think that ends the debate. roflmao. No, it does not end the debate, doofus, as it does not prove AGW, and if you cant see that, then you have other deeper mental problems to remedy other than ignorance regarding AGW.
Carbon is a greenhouse gas. Thanks for playing. Now move along, you've lost twice now.

Carbon? Lol

Forum List

Back