Five Years Ago Today

Howie, your picture of homo men being intimate is disgusting.
I figured out that homo sex is the same as booger-eating. It runs counter to nature the same way homo sex does in that as homos have sex counter to the natural design for procreation and species survival, with booger-eating someone gains pleasure from ingesting what the body extracts. A small minority do it and gain a strange satisfaction from it while most normally wired people are naturally repulsed by it. Just like with homo sex.
Should we all be forced to embrace, encourage and subsidize booger-eating under threat of being ostracized and labeled booger-eater-a-phobes and fired from our jobs? Should booger-eaters be allowed to adopt children in the name of booger-eating?

You know claims like these might have a tiny bit of credibility if the loony far left didn't claim every mass shooter was right winger.

Gunman in Munich mall shooting identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian
In the video showing a gunman on the roof of the parking garage, the assailant can be heard saying in flawless German: "I'm a German, just like you."

"You're a jerk," a voice is heard shouting at the gunman.

"I"m fed up with it all," the gunman replies.

That led terrorism analyst Georg Mascolo to suggest it was possible that the attack was the work of a right-wing extremist. The shootings occurred on the fourth anniversary of the attack in Norway by Anders Behring Brevik, which killed 77 people.

You know claims like these might have a tiny bit of credibility if the loony far left didn't claim every mass shooter was right winger.

In the video showing a gunman on the roof of the parking garage, the assailant can be heard saying in flawless German: "I'm a German, just like you."

That led terrorism analyst Georg Mascolo to suggest it was possible that the attack was the work of a right-wing extremist. The shootings occurred on the fourth anniversary of the attack in Norway by Anders Behring Brevik, which killed 77 people.
You tell 'em, booger-eater.

I figured out that homo sex is the same as booger-eating. It runs counter to nature the same way homo sex does in that as homos have sex counter to the natural design for procreation and species survival, with booger-eating someone gains pleasure from ingesting what the body extracts. A small minority do it and gain a strange satisfaction from it while most normally wired people are naturally repulsed by it. Just like with homo sex.
Should we all be forced to embrace, encourage and subsidize booger-eating under threat of being ostracized and labeled booger-eater-a-phobes and fired from our jobs? Should booger-eaters be allowed to adopt children in the name of booger-eating?

3DCcBnGI.gif

3DCcBnGI.gif

Oh great...now he's gonna have to quit eating his boogers to say something about dem Dere niggrahs!

What's a Stormtrooper gonna do???

wJY3T2h.jpg

A suggestion is not proof of anything someone could suggest he's Bill Clintons illegitimate love child but that wouldn't make it true either. Here is an extreme idea how about waiting for actual facts before labeling the person to fit your political agenda.

Forum List

Back