Fivethirtyeight puts Biden average approval rating over 55%

While the Fat Man would have given a Million Dollars of his supporters money for a 50% approval rating. This has got to gall the fat man.
so you hate fat people =HYPOCRITE .....HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!
..why do you HATE fat people????!!!! YOU are supposed to be the TOLERANT party
..you fkd up---again
I don't hate Fat People...I don't even hate the Fat Man in Florida. But I refuse to type the name of a man who tried to overthrow our Country, He is lower than Benedict Arnold.
Sez the liar that supports the the guy that actually did overthrow our country.

Then there is the Fat Man in Florida. His approval poll is opposite of Biden's.

While the Fat Man would have given a Million Dollars of his supporters money for a 50% approval rating. This has got to gall the fat man.
..you fkd up---again
I don't hate Fat People...I don't even hate the Fat Man in Florida. But I refuse to type the name of a man who tried to overthrow our Country, He is lower than Benedict Arnold.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and when whites say the N word, they don't hate blacks
HAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I am glad you trumpsters can laugh. I know when you were curled in a fetal position for all those months has been painful. Just admit it, your King lost. He lost the House. He lost the Senate and he lost the Presidency. Face it....HE IS A LOSER!

But you don't need to be a loser. You don't need to follow a man that is nothing more than a Insurrectionist, Authoritarian wannabe who was willing to destroy our electoral system in order to stay in power. History books are not going to be kind to your King.

..you fkd up---again
Overthrow our counry.LOLOl.What a fucking ass wipe

..you fkd up---again
Yes. You are

I am glad you trumpsters can laugh. I know when you were curled in a fetal position for all those months has been painful. Just admit it, your King lost. He lost the House. He lost the Senate and he lost the Presidency. Face it....HE IS A LOSER!

But you don't need to be a loser. You don't need to follow a man that is nothing more than a Insurrectionist, Authoritarian wannabe who was willing to destroy our electoral system in order to stay in power. History books are not going to be kind to your King.
jim you were in a fetal position for 4 years so i guess you would know how it feels....lol....

Hi, Jim.

Rasmussen's Daily Presidential Tracking Poll of likely voters puts Biden at 46% approval today, below Trump.

His self-made border crisis/disaster/national emergency is obviously having a very negative impact on his approval rating, even among Democrats...

1616450397095.png

It is interesting that fivethirtyeight weights the polls from American Research Group (AMG) the strongest (1.38 versus 0.81 for Rasmussen). The AMG poll samples mainly people who are not even registered to vote. Only 33% of people who answered were registered voters. It sampled 276 Republicans, 364 Democrats, 349 independents, and 111 non-voters, which is not really representative of the population.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

..you fkd up---again
Yes. You are
Thank you. Why have you endeared my heart here when all of your heffer brethernesses have not?

and here we have another retarded demonRAT having an orgasm while thinking of TRUMP...you dumb fucks miss him, and are afraid to admit. you all are brain dead.

A majority of the country knows that we're in better hands now. Biden is certainly flawed, but this has been addition by subtraction at a profound level.

The Trumpsters can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter.
A majority of the country knows that we're in a battle for AMERICAS life, because of the communist bought xiden. xiden is certainly flawed, and uncapable of trying to lead AMERICA
The xidenists can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter. you idiots have no clue what the TRUTH is.

A majority of the country knows that we're in better hands now. Biden is certainly flawed, but this has been addition by subtraction at a profound level.

The Trumpsters can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter.
A majority of the country knows that we're in a battle for AMERICAS life, because of the communist bought xiden. xiden is certainly flawed, and uncapable of trying to lead AMERICA
The xidenists can mock and deny and whine all they want. It just doesn't matter. you idiots have no clue what the TRUTH is.
The Truth :laugh:

..you fkd up---again
let me help you
BEIJING XIDEN---treasonist, china bought, corrupt piece of shit--lower than Benedict Arnold.

The Truth :laugh:
i expect nothing less from a brain dead idiot....just saying...now go rest that half a brain cell

Forum List

Back