50,456,002 Bush43

62,040,610 Bush43

59,028,444 Kerry

69,498,516 Obama

59,948,323 McCain

65,367,939 Obama

60,707,106 Romney

What is FIZU?

Obama numbers is lie. TV say Obama get mandate in 2012 so numbers MUST be bigger, cannot go down.

Melvin, are you 12 or 13 years old?

Wow! then you is a F*cken jenus ain't u.
You don't have any information but you know that everything is how everything is.
You are also a liar.

What is FIZU?

Obama numbers is lie. TV say Obama get mandate in 2012 so numbers MUST be bigger, cannot go down.

Hold that thought and keep watching Fox......you ain't seen nothing yet.

FIZU is "hillbilly" for....If I Were You.
I don't have Cable TV. I don't watch TV News online either.

You don't have any information but you know that everything is how everything is.
You are also a liar.

I'm an old man but you're lucky you weren't standing close to me when you called me a liar. This is not Alan Colmes. The other night that blonde would have had to try to pull me off of that goddamned Bill O'Reilly. I would have crawled across that table and been all over him like stink on shit before a cat could lick it's ass.

The ones who need to do some soul searching are the people who are ever increasingly looking to government as the answer to anything.

The ones who need to do some soul searching are the people who are ever increasingly looking to government as the answer to anything.

What do you mean "ever increasingly"? Did you miss this:

Republican Party Platforms: Republican Party Platform of 1956

Those Republicans sure thought that government was the answer for Beaver and the Cleaver's.

I don't give a fuck if it's a republican or a democrat, both have an ever increasing reliance on hardworking taxpayers money.

Not all of us are in the tank for one party or another, regardless of how difficult that is for you wrap your partisan head around.

POPULAR VOTE RESULTS IN LAST SIX PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

44,909,806 Clinton

39,104,550 Bush41

19,743,821 H. Ross Perot

47,401,185 Clinton

39,197,469 Dole

8,085,294 H.Ross Perot

50,999,897 Gore

50,456,002 Bush43

62,040,610 Bush43

59,028,444 Kerry

69,498,516 Obama

59,948,323 McCain

65,367,939 Obama

60,707,106 Romney

:confused: What point are you trying to make here?

Those Republicans sure thought that government was the answer for Beaver and the Cleaver's.

I don't give a fuck if it's a republican or a democrat, both have an ever increasing reliance on hardworking taxpayers money.
Not all of us are in the tank for one party or another, regardless of how difficult that is for you wrap your partisan head around.

LMAO......except the Republicans cut tax rates for the wealthy ever since 1981 and borrowed nine trillion dollars from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. In other words funneling all that money into the pockets of the richest people in this country in the form of lower tax rates. It's in the history books and will stay there unless another Richard Nixon comes along and has them reprinted.

It's a wonder George Bush got any votes the way the media treated him. OK lefties. You won the freaking election. Now you can get off the campaign bus and tell us how great Obama is doing. Can't do it? Neither can I.

Clearly, Republicans need to change course, and start running conservative candidates again.

RINOs aren't cutting it.

Republicans seem to think that they MUST run "middle-of-the-road candidates", or else a lot of voters won't vote for them.

Well, guess what, guys. That's already happening with your RINO candidates.

What have you got to lose?

LMAO......except the Republicans cut tax rates for the wealthy ever since 1981 and borrowed nine trillion dollars from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. In other words funneling all that money into the pockets of the richest people in this country in the form of lower tax rates. It's in the history books and will stay there unless another Richard Nixon comes along and has them reprinted.

Keep your head buried in the partisan sand, I don't give a fuck, It's your right to be ignorant.

Almost all of them are pigs at the taxpayer trough, just the facts.

It's a wonder George Bush got any votes the way the media treated him. OK lefties. You won the freaking election. Now you can get off the campaign bus and tell us how great Obama is doing. Can't do it? Neither can I.

Shucks.......don't look all that bad to me:

31ef3f9069209f2b69_h81mvyju7.jpg

chart-graph-government-spending-down-under-obama.jpg

EndingWarinAfghanweb.img_assist_custom.jpg

102111_obama.jpg

Last edited:
You are also a liar.

You have proof of lie?

I don't have Cable TV for one year now.

I read News online.

TV put you in Trance and all you remember is News Girl have big tits.

Read News require brain to work and understanding of story and information presented.

You sound like you watch TV News all day.

Make a "Bull Ring Call Out" thread and show everyone what I don't know.

Sound good?

The statement you made about reading everything on line is a bigger lie.
Liar!

You are also a liar.

You have proof of lie?

I don't have Cable TV for one year now.

I read News online.

TV put you in Trance and all you remember is News Girl have big tits.

Read News require brain to work and understanding of story and information presented.

You sound like you watch TV News all day.

Make a "Bull Ring Call Out" thread and show everyone what I don't know.

Sound good?

Forum List

Back