FL cops use helicopters and K9 units to catch teen who stole pack of cigs.

He did stab his mother's boyfriend in the back.
1414205706684_Image_galleryImage_You_d_be_hard_pressed_to_.JPG
Can't be too careful wit dem SCARY negros right speeders???

I fear no negro you fool.. They are insects.

I didn't see in the story where his race was specified. ;)

Aaaahhhh oh noooo a scary brown person!!! :eek:

Obviously!!! You can say that about ANY brown person dey soooo scaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyy!!! :eek:

His color, or lack there of, has nothing to do with it. Why would you think it does?
He did stab his mother's boyfriend in the back.
1414205706684_Image_galleryImage_You_d_be_hard_pressed_to_.JPG
I fear no negro you fool.. They are insects.

I didn't see in the story where his race was specified. ;)

Aaaahhhh oh noooo a scary brown person!!! :eek:

Obviously!!! You can say that about ANY brown person dey soooo scaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyy!!! :eek:

Oh, he is considered white on the arrest report-
The report specified Mr. Olmeda Padilla as a white man, black hair, brown colored eyes, 18 years old, 110 lbs, and 5' 3" tall.

Sounds like the cigs stunted his growth.....could they make him even smaller so somebody cold carry him around in their pocket?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Oh, he is considered white on the arrest report-
The report specified Mr. Olmeda Padilla as a white man, black hair, brown colored eyes, 18 years old, 110 lbs, and 5' 3" tall.
Ethnic definitions are vague and meaningless since you can claim whatever you want.

If you have brown hair and brown eyes you are therefore not white. White = anglo-saxon/caucasian, blond/red hair blue eyes more or less.

Ethnic definitions are vague and meaningless since you can claim whatever you want.

If you have brown hair and brown eyes you are therefore not white. White = anglo-saxon/caucasian, blond/red hair blue eyes more or less.

LMAO...absolutely clueless... Thanks for the laugh!

As I said, ethnic definitions are vague and meaningless since you can claim whatever you want.

LMAO...absolutely clueless... Thanks for the laugh!

As I said, ethnic definitions are vague and meaningless since you can claim whatever you want.

No.That's not what you said....You said people with dark hair/eyes aren't white/caucasian.

That is not true so pointed it out and laughed at you.

Go ahead and change the subject now. I made my point....

No.That's not what you said....
I did say that. Scroll up and see. A post can contain more than one statment, you know, although your ability to comprehend more than the one part you have an emotional spike over is not guaranteed.

You said people with dark hair/eyes aren't white/caucasian.
Yes, I said that also.

It is true because ethicity is subjective. It's not like race.

Ok, changing the topic back to the thread topic now, have a good night :)

I trust the police sent this kid a bill for all the resources used to capture him?

No.That's not what you said....
I did say that. Scroll up and see. A post can contain more than one statment, you know.

You said people with dark hair/eyes aren't white/caucasian.
Yes, I said that also.

It is true because ethicity is subjective. It's not like race.

Ok, changing the topic back to the thread topic now, have a good night :)

:rolleyes: Try to focus.

You said people with dark hair and eyes aren't caucasian...That isn't true.

This thread is not about definitions of ethnicity. This thread is about an over reacting government wasting resources on a petty thief. Do you suppose the city/state sent him a bill?

This thread is not about definitions of ethnicity. This thread is about an over reacting government wasting resources on a petty thief. Do you suppose the city/state sent him a bill?

Ok..you just can NOT bring yourself to admit you were wrong... I get it..This stuff is important to you. It gives you a feeling of validation and relevance...No worries.

I don't know if they sent him a bill. Do you think they'd actually collect on it if they did?

This is where democrats take you. They love an all-powerful govt.

Prison Planet.com Police Use Helicopters K9 s and Military Force to Find Teen Who Stole a Pack of Cigarettes

October 29, 2014
The police in Manate County, Florida recently sent out helicopters, K9 Units, and squad cars full of officers out to catch 18-year-old Shaquielle Olmeda for stealing a pack of cigarettes out of the hands of an unnamed 43 year-old man.

It obviously is not right for a kid to snatch a pack of cigarettes from someone, but to send out that much force to catch an 18 year-old for doing that is completely absurd, and goes to show how that much force simply cannot be trusted in a police force that obeys laws originating from a centralized power, the US Government.

The kid was caught in a mall parking lot after cops completely surrounded the area he was in, ‘making a perimeter’. He was arrested without further incident and it is not clear what he was charged with exactly.
Floriduh and Manatee county are controlled by Republicans. You're an idiot.

I don't know if they sent him a bill. Do you think they'd actually collect on it if they did?
As surly as the IRS would garnish your social security to pay back taxes.

First it was outlandish pronouncements that people with dark eyes and hair can't be "caucasian"....Now you're talking about the IRS and back taxes...as if any of that were relevant to this story...
You're funny!

This is where democrats take you. They love an all-powerful govt.

Prison Planet.com Police Use Helicopters K9 s and Military Force to Find Teen Who Stole a Pack of Cigarettes

October 29, 2014
The police in Manate County, Florida recently sent out helicopters, K9 Units, and squad cars full of officers out to catch 18-year-old Shaquielle Olmeda for stealing a pack of cigarettes out of the hands of an unnamed 43 year-old man.

It obviously is not right for a kid to snatch a pack of cigarettes from someone, but to send out that much force to catch an 18 year-old for doing that is completely absurd, and goes to show how that much force simply cannot be trusted in a police force that obeys laws originating from a centralized power, the US Government.

The kid was caught in a mall parking lot after cops completely surrounded the area he was in, ‘making a perimeter’. He was arrested without further incident and it is not clear what he was charged with exactly.
Yet Reagan intensifies the war on US civilians...

Very true. Ronald Reagan passed some highly unconstitutional gun control, thereby gutting the second Amendment. That the population didn't riot and execute all the politicians responsible spelled the inevitable end of the second amendment. Let's enjoy our toys while we have them, there will be no cold dead hands.

Very true. Ronald Reagan passed some highly unconstitutional gun control, thereby gutting the second Amendment. That the population didn't riot and execute all the politicians responsible spelled the inevitable end of the second amendment. Let's enjoy our toys while we have them, there will be no cold dead hands.
He also destroyed right to privacy...and due process

Forum List

Back