Flashback: 0bama admin lectures Romney for criticism of Russia

This is a perfect example of how FULL OF SHIT the left is.

NO TRUTH. ALL OPTICS.

Was Obama LYING, or is he stupid? It's one of the 2. I'm leaning towards the former.

I think Trumpkins secretly wish Clinton were still in the WH. That way they'd have someone current to complain about instead of trying rehash old news and past presidents and presidential nominees.

I think Trumpkins secretly wish Clinton were still in the WH. That way they'd have someone current to complain about instead of trying rehash old news and past presidents and presidential nominees.
Indeed. They can't stand the scrutiny of this treasonous president so the first words out of their mouths are always Obama or Hillary.

Romney says PUTIN is a STRATEGIC GLOBAL THREAT TO THE USA.

OBAMA SAID HE WAS VERY WRONG...and even taunted Romney.

So, who was correct, Obama or Romney?

Why did Obama say to a Russian Ambassador on a hot mic, "I only have 1 reelection, and I'll have more flexibility of the election?"

Was Obama a Russian spy?

WHat about Hillary's reset button with Russia? How did that go? Is she a Russian Spy?

IMG_2443.JPG
Does this look like Obama is throwing wet kisses at Putin like Putin's Puppet does?

Attachments

• IMG_2443.JPG
    IMG_2443.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 29

Why did Obama say to a Russian Ambassador on a hot mic, "I only have 1 reelection, and I'll have more flexibility of the election?"

Was Obama a Russian spy?

WHat about Hillary's reset button with Russia? How did that go? Is she a Russian Spy?
Yelling OBAMA while this Trump/ Putin scandal is developing is not going to work, moron.

These deflection efforts are fucking PATHETIC.

Pay attention, sweetie. Who's president?

Was Obama a Russian spy?

Yelling Obama while this Trump/ Putin scandal is developing is not going to work, moron.

Right, I forgot....this is all Bush's fault....not Obama's, MORON.

Indeed. They can't stand the scrutiny of this treasonous president so the first words out of their mouths are always Obama or Hillary.

That sure does seem to be the pattern.

I don't remember any of you RWnuts taking Obama's side back then.

Now you are madly in love with Trump being madly in love with Putin.

What caused you to change? (gee is that a hard question?)

Forum List

Back