FLASHBACK 9 Years Ago: CBS Report on Lasers Controlling Weather, Causing Excessive Rain

No, I am defending her saying that the weather can be modified and that everyone should know that.

She did not say it could be modified, she said it could be controlled.

Her exact Tweet....
1728422565160.png

This is what you are defending.

Well, Michio Kaku is certainly no conspiracy theorist. But as to causing or directing hurricanes, I don't think so.
If democrats could create and control hurricanes, we’d have them in every red state incessantly and Pravda would blame global warming.
Then when democrats starve to death from having ruined all of the crops, it’ll average out.

No, I am defending her saying that the weather can be modified and that everyone should know that.
Barely, if at all. These insane people are talking about creating hurricanes and sending them to attack MAGA. You’re contributing to the madness.

Weirdos like you need to get acquainted with reality.

If democrats could create and control hurricanes

No one is creating and controlling hurricanes. Apparently you don't realize how absurd that is. But it is possible to stimulate precipitation or even add to a hurricane a little once near enough to you.

Perhaps this will clear it up for you:

No one is creating and controlling hurricanes. Apparently you don't realize how absurd that is. But it is possible to stimulate precipitation or even add to a hurricane a little once near enough to you.

Perhaps this will clear it up for you:

My response was cynical.

Forum List

Back