Flashback: Betsy Ross flag flew over Barack Obama's inauguaration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
So? Are you saying all black people are the same and think the same way?

People have different opinions. What is yours on the topic? Can you decide what is racist or not?
I can state without hesitation that the same flag that flew when slavery was permitted in the South flew when we fought the bloodiest war in our history to wipe it out, among other things. And it flew when we ended Jim Crow and passed law after law trying to rights the wrongs of racism.

I can state absolutely someone like Colin Kaepernick only sees the part of the bigger picture he is invested in seeing. And it's truly disheartening a big corporation like Nike is invested in
supporting this divisive ideologue. They deserve to go down the tubes.

Last edited:
Obama's was a different party back then.

That inauguration may as well have happened 50 years ago.

He was put in into do what you are seeing take place today it was to blow open on Obama's watch or so we thought the plan was for everything " conspiracy about Obama" was totally true problem is they engineered it all so well it blew open on TRUMPS WATCH which gave them the tools to FLIP EVERYTHING from Obama's Hitler policies onto Trump. Trump is trying ot UN DO ALL OF THIS which is why the democratic assholes are beating their brains picking up the pieces they need to RE CON their idiots into today's' BS lies

WATCH OBAMA DECEPTION I WISH PPL WOULD FORGET THEIR HATE FOR A REPORTER AND JUST WATCH SOMETHING DOCUMENTARIES CAN BE VERY TELLING. ( not yelling just my cap love lol)

If more ppl would have bothered more ppl would be awake to this political games....

This may have been a planned publicity stunt. Nike doesn't sell shoes to people with triple digit IQs.

upload_2019-7-3_12-40-50.png

Democrats Call Betsy Ross Flag Confederate Symbol — Which Flew During Obama Inauguration

Flashback: Betsy Ross Flag Flew Over Barack Obama's Inauguration -- But Nike Now Says It's Racist
Nike Corporation nixed a new Betsy Ross USA-themed shoe following complaints by former NFL quarterback and America-hater Colin Kaepernick.

Oh to be a hypocrite who never sees the lies they spew because tell a lie long enough your sheep will bite it all the time. They love you & Obama is not a criminal.....bahahha

MindWars
His warning on there wasn't kidding.
I tried posting this image on FB but it wouldn't post.

All I could post was this:
Happy Fourth of July! Having trouble posting photos. Like one of flags over
Barack's inauguration. Heard BR flags were on blackout. Thanks Kaepernick!

NOTE: I checked and was told NO it's not FB blocking anything,
they are having server issues and no images are working right now.

If they get blamed anyway, that's what you get for having
unpredictable policies where no one can tell when they're blocked or not.

Last edited:
Race baiting and false accusations of racism are a big business. Kaepernick got a huge contract from Nike, now that dyke Megan Rapinoe wants a contract with Nike so she kneels for the Anthem then verbally bashes the U.S. Trump. All for personal GREED and MONEY. Both her a Kaepernick. All about money.

Forum List

Back