Flat Earth Society swears

I always thought the Flat Earth Society was comprised of the deniers, not the people who accept scientific evidence.

There is no scientific evidence of either a flat earth or global warming... But the misinformed believed in both!

Global warming is real, climate change is real, golbal cooling is real, the earth has been changing since day one and will continue to do so, no matter what we do. The political climate changers are just trying to gain more power, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Last edited:
The same people who believe the earth is flat also don't believe in evolution.

The same people who believe the earth is flat also don't believe in evolution.

I wasn't aware that anyone believes the earth is flat...

I was watching the View one time and Whoopi Goldburg was talking with the other black woman on that show. So Whoopi asked her if she knew the world was round and she said, "I know how to put food on the table for my kids. That's the only thing important to me". So Whoopi asked her again, "Is the world round or flat" and she said she it wasn't important to her. Obviously, she didn't know.

Global warming is real, climate change is real, golbal cooling is real, the earth has been changing since day one and will continue to do so, no matter what we do. The political climate changers are just trying to gain more power, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Which is why the statement needs to be qualified with the "man-made" in front of it.

I always thought the Flat Earth Society was comprised of the deniers, not the people who accept scientific evidence.

There is no scientific evidence of either a flat earth or global warming... But the misinformed believed in both!

No evidence? Perhaps you should check out the infra-red absorption properties of CO2, instead of just parroting what you've heard from biased sources. :cool:

Only a liberal would try to legislate the weather.

While they're at it, maybe they could make it illegal to rain on Sundays.

That would be nice.

No evidence? Perhaps you should check out the infra-red absorption properties of CO2, instead of just parroting what you've heard from biased sources. :cool:

Perhaps you should check out the cycles where the earth was even warmer in the past, when there were no machines (hell, not even any humans)

Its called cyclical

Forum List

Back