Flesh-eating bacteria found on Central America migrant in Border Patrol custody

It's been in the US for a very long time already, thanks for your warning but you are way too late..
So it's okay with your leftists if we let in more people with this horrible disease? That's the ultimate result we get if we listen to progressive's immigration policy. Stupid and dangerous, isn't it.

It's been in the US for a very long time already, thanks for your warning but you are way too late..
So it's okay with your leftists if we let in more people with this horrible disease? That's the ultimate result we get if we listen to progressive's immigration policy. Stupid and dangerous, isn't it.
Is he being let in? The rest is rhetorical propaganda you can save for the echo chambers you hang in..
Now dildo brain prove I am a leftist...Whatever that is..

Let them in, let them in . I want all my loved ones infected with diseases we haven't seen for decades in some cases, but oh please let them in , let them in show our love and tolerance sacrifice your own kids is the game plan and you idiots love it all lol.

59782.jpg

Is he being let in?
Clearly you have cognitive disabilities that cause you to imagine things that are not in my post. Go back and point out where I said this diseased individual is being
admitted to the country (though Uncle Scam will definitely give him free medical treatment and perhaps then let him in where he will almost certainly contribute nothing to our nation).

The rest is rhetorical propaganda you can save for the echo chambers you hang in..
Now dildo brain prove I am a leftist...Whatever that is..
Your own post says you are.
The brainless first sentence. Cliched phrases like "rhetorical propaganda" and "echo chambers"
and then of course "dildo brain" are all the thought free, angry and not very bright hallmarks of our friends on the left wing of the American political spectrum.

Even the disingenuous "whatever that is" *(as if you didn't know) marks you as a fan and follower of the philosophically adolescent, naive, dishonest and surly followers of leftist-think.

It's a life long affliction for many that clouds their ability to discern and tinges everything they
see with an unreal bias that causes them to work tirelessly towards a dystopic world where, for most people (but not the rich and powerful), there is greatly diminished quality of life and values such as reverence for life and free speech and freedom of thought have been banished in favor of authoritarian group think where dissent is strictly forbidden.

That's how I am fairly certain you are a leftist.

Forum List

Back