Flight 93 crash fantasy

why is it that these dumb fucking twoofers need to quote people on things they are not experts on??

fucking Ediots quotes an aerospace engineer on a building collapse and now this fucking moron is quoting a coroner on aircraft debris.
Because you skeptics are too impatient and jump to conclusions about what we think. Try to exercise a little patience and maybe you'll just learn something (I know that's a bit of an oxymoron; skeptics learning something).

As long as we are on the subject, are you concurring with Ollie that what the Coroner is saying is wrong?

Last edited:
What? I never said he was wrong, do not put words in my mouth. I said I didn't know if what he said was part of the official explanations. But I would reread the reports after I got home from this little holiday trip I am on.

No wonder you folks have problems......

What? I never said he was wrong, do not put words in my mouth. I said I didn't know if what he said was part of the official explanations. But I would reread the reports after I got home from this little holiday trip I am on.

Mental retardation comes with a whole set of problems that manifest themselves in many different ways.

Being a twoofer on a message board is just one of the many ways that mental retardation shows itself to the public at large.

Oh geez, not this game again.

OK, regardless if it's part of the published official story, did what the coroner describe happen?

After I get home and have a chance to look into this...

Is that really that difficult to understand?

I want to know what the good Doctor said in full, so I understand the context. When he said it, and to what reporter. Then of course I want to reread where different parts of the aircraft was actually found. This all has bearing on the actual facts vs remarks made to some reporter somewhere.

all just to distract from the fact that top level military and government veterans call the official conclusions false...if slackassses drivel where true then some of the most sensitive areas in national security and science have been run by those suffering from mental retardation...clearly this is the beliefs of someone not dealing with reality

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
all just to distract from the fact that top level military and government veterans call the official conclusions false...if slackassses drivel where true then some of the most sensitive areas in national security and science have been run by those suffering from mental retardation...clearly this is the beliefs of someone not dealing with reality

Thanks eots, for your demonstration of the effects of mental retardation on an otherwise healthy mind.

After I get home and have a chance to look into this...

Is that really that difficult to understand?

I want to know what the good Doctor said in full, so I understand the context. When he said it, and to what reporter. Then of course I want to reread where different parts of the aircraft was actually found. This all has bearing on the actual facts vs remarks made to some reporter somewhere.
Well what do you personally think happened to the plane after it allegedly crashed? You guys are saying 95% of it was found. That's a lot of plane. It all had to be somewhere.

Thanks eots, for your demonstration of the effects of mental retardation on an otherwise healthy mind.

your retardation is clear yes, but the otherwise healthy part...not so much

your retardation is clear yes, but the otherwise healthy part...not so much

how was turkey day eots?

Whenever a skeptic gets a chance, can you please explain to me how Flight 93 could crash and 95% of it be recovered when photos of the scene shortly after shows at best 10% of a 757 scattered about? That's a lot of debris missing.

Whenever a skeptic gets a chance, can you please explain to me how Flight 93 could crash and 95% of it be recovered when photos of the scene shortly after shows at best 10% of a 757 scattered about? That's a lot of debris missing.

90 % of the plane morphed into little molebots due to the force of impact. They dug themselves deep into the core of the earth. But not all of the bots transformed into burrowing bots...some of them changed into cleanerbots that polished up some of the debris including the flight recorder. Oh..and others emerged as charcoal eating bots that munched on the remnants of the fire until the recovery crew arrived.

can you please explain why you expect it should not be recovered from the crash scene. :cuckoo:

You read too much into photographs.

It means one of three things:

• The debris wasn't there and it wasn't photographed.
  • The debris was there and it was photographed but the photos were not released to the general public
  • The debris was there but wasn't photographed.

I tend to think it was option 3 (the last one). I believe it was largely because of the rural area where the plane landed. If Flight 93 were to have crashed into suburban New York City for example with a press that is used to big stories, used to going over the line in photo-journalism and used to seeing corpses, it would have been covered more aggressively.

It also would have been covered by more photographers.

The lack of photographs is also a symptom of the area where it landed; small town, rural area...fewer CSI types.

We have a lot of photographs of the wreckage. Huge amounts. Enough to convince anybody who is open to being convinced. The population that stands on the other side is made up of morons, idiots, and cowards to logic. It is staffed by dumbasses who can't spell the word "conspiracy", doesn't know how to use proper English, and have long since given up trying to debate the topic in the face of overwhelming evidence. These are the people who believe movies are real; that professional wrestling is a sport, and that popcorn is a good lunch.

The person who took the photographs on 9/11/01 didn't foresee that these pieces of shit would be wondering about the volume of photographs 9 years after the fact. For them, most likely, it was a scene that had bodies laying around and those bodies didn't deserve to be photographed and have their memories continuously trampled upon. Doubtlessly by this time, they knew it was terrorism; not merely a plane crash.

Personally, I would wager a 2nd or 3rd roll of film is somewhere in Somerset County under wraps and always will be; either in the sheriff's office, the PA Attorney General's office, or most likely in control of the FBI. That is what you call discretion. That is what you call scruples. That is what you call being a fucking human being; something the truther community has given up on long ago.

The reason you don't see 100% of the photographs is because you don't deserve to see them; and neither do I. Somehow the whacko, hyper-paranoid truther community has hatched some sort of sense of entitlement out of their lust for blood and their mania to question everything that isn't gift-wrapped and placed on the table in front of them. This lazy, psychotic, and 100% retarded view of the world--that the evidence of lives lost is owed to you--is the reason only publicity seekers and bona-fide idiots agree with your opinions. Forget the facts; you have none.

can you please explain why you expect it should not be recovered from the crash scene. :cuckoo:
What the fock are you talking about? Talk about :cuckoo:

You read too much into photographs.

It means one of three things:

• The debris wasn't there and it wasn't photographed.
  • The debris was there and it was photographed but the photos were not released to the general public
  • The debris was there but wasn't photographed.

I tend to think it was option 3 (the last one).

I believe it was largely because of the rural area where the plane landed.

The lack of photographs is also a symptom of the area where it landed; small town, rural area...fewer CSI types.
:lol: Now I know you skeptics are clearly insane!

There were plenty of photos taken that spanned the whole area, including aerials and photos of inside the forest, that would have shown were all this missing debris was. :cuckoo:

We have a lot of photographs of the wreckage. Huge amounts.
But you just said "The debris was there but wasn't photographed" you fruitloop. Make up your friggin mind! :lol:

For them, most likely, it was a scene that had bodies laying around
There were NO BODIES reported at the Shanksville scene, you friggin idiot! The coroner reported he didn't even see a drop of blood!!! :lol:

and those bodies didn't deserve to be photographed and have their memories continuously trampled upon.
Like these taken at the Pentagon?...
Graphic pics are not tolerated on this board. Leave a link and flag the pics as being graphic.--Meister
Forget the facts; you have none.
Look who's talking!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back