Flight 93 crash fantasy

no I believes sourcing my opinion with experts and links makes me smarter than you
LOL you said a few days ago that you make very few typos. Almost all of your posts show your intelligence level. I was referencing the fact that you use copy and paste with bold highlights to show you "intelligence" because the stuff you type on your own shows a different side of you.:lol::lol: "believes?"

typos are really irrelevant but it is all you can cling to.. I could use a spell check like you and never make mistakes but I prefer to give my best.. you show your ignorance with your lame copy and paste line which is nothing more than sourcing and quoting expert opinion ..something you never do
My job here is not to post over posted info but to show what an idiot YOU really are.:lol::lol:

lol you said a few days ago that you make very few typos. Almost all of your posts show your intelligence level. I was referencing the fact that you use copy and paste with bold highlights to show you "intelligence" because the stuff you type on your own shows a different side of you.:lol::lol: "believes?"

there is no question.. I am smarter than you
the general consensus on this board is that you are an idiot.:lol::lol:

really...says who ?... Again you show your intellectual weakness and herd mentality...what a handful of monkeys like you think is not relevant to the truth..the truth just is

really...says who ?... Again you show your intellectual weakness and herd mentality...what a handful of monkeys like you think is not relevant to the truth..the truth just is
and you and the truth arent on speaking terms

empty meaningless statement..you wanted specifically structural engineer instead of physic masters and engineer.. I gave them to you..thats the truth ..those that question the work of Gross are equal or superior in there qualifications and experience..thats the truth

and you are the speaker of "truth"? Lol whatever, little boy.:lol::lol:

just like you lil buddy dwivecon...with your nothing.. Substance-less statement ..do you care to try to rebut the experts I posted.?..no of course you don't..

empty meaningless statement..you wanted specifically structural engineer instead of physic masters and engineer.. I gave them to you..thats the truth ..those that question the work of Gross are equal or superior in there qualifications and experience..thats the truth
no, it is a factual statement
you and the truth are not even in the same zip code

empty meaningless statement..you wanted specifically structural engineer instead of physic masters and engineer.. I gave them to you..thats the truth ..those that question the work of gross are equal or superior in there qualifications and experience..thats the truth

more of dwives drivel to avoid addressing fact

empty meaningless statement..you wanted specifically structural engineer instead of physic masters and engineer.. I gave them to you..thats the truth ..those that question the work of gross are equal or superior in there qualifications and experience..thats the truth

more of dwives drivel to avoid addressing fact
still waiting for you to post your first fact

The fact is there are highly qualified top level military and government and private sector experts in the field of physic, engineering ,air security ,crash investigators NORAD tac directors, iintel and counter terrorism experts...that have all stated publicly and on record the official story and explanation of the collapse are untrue...there is the fact regardless of tour opinion on 9/11
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

The fact is there are highly qualified top level military and government and private sector experts in the field of physic, engineering ,air security ,crash investigators NORAD tac directors, iintel and counter terrorism experts...that have all stated publicly and on record the official story and explanation of the collapse are untrue...there is the fact regardless of tour opinion on 9/11
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
still waiting for those facts you claim to post

more proof Ediots can't comprehend what he reads.:lol:

"Mario Fontana, Dr Sc CE – Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, Institute of Structural Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former Director of the Steel Construction Division, Geilinger AG. Author of more than 40 papers on structural engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "We simply don't know what exactly happened in WTC 7," said Mario Fontana, sitting Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction at ETH-Zurich. At conferences of structural analysis experts one has discovered only very little on the collapse of WTC 7. It is at least thinkable that a long, on-going fire could have caused the collapse of the building, according to Fontana."
English translation: Home
Original in German: Home"

of course he didnt know what exactly happened in 2006 BEFORE THE FINAL REPORT WAS RELEASED!!! :cuckoo:

Some board members think most of a 155 foot jet buried deep in the ground...

ua93crashingmk2.gif

and only left a 10 foot deep crater...

P200058.jpg

along with thinking that the relatively few pieces of debris left on the ground came from the cockpit that had broken off!

Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said. The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.
Well skeptics, do you believe the above (the official story), or not?

Don't bump for me, when there is something worth commenting on I will be glad to do so.
Then don't demand evidence if you're just going to ignore it, you hypocrite. You're a disgrace to the armed forces.

Ah, I bet you say that to all the veterans. Fucking moron.
No, only to the hypocrite vets like you and you shouldn't call anyone a moron when you demand evidence and then turn around to ignore it.

I doubt that the said flight recorder was simply laying on top of the ground when it was found. It could have been though, We would have to ask the recovery people on the site. Not that it makes any difference. maybe a back hoe uncovered it, or it could have been laying up that road near the small out buildings. I don't know. As far as fire damage, we know there were lots of things undamaged by fire. Stands to reason that something made to survive a crash could do so also.

I doubt that the said flight recorder was simply laying on top of the ground when it was found. It could have been though, We would have to ask the recovery people on the site. Not that it makes any difference.
...or it could have been laying up that road near the small out buildings. I don't know.
It does make a difference when it was supposedly found 15 feet in the ground, wouldn't you agree?

maybe a back hoe uncovered it
Uncovered it dirt-free after being found 15 feet down?

As far as fire damage, we know there were lots of things undamaged by fire. Stands to reason that something made to survive a crash could do so also.
Did any alleged Flight 93 debris suffer any fire debris?!

Quote: Originally Posted by SFC Ollie

Don't bump for me, when there is something worth commenting on I will be glad to do so.

Quote: Originally Posted by saiweril

Then don't demand evidence if you're just going to ignore it, you hypocrite. You're a disgrace to the armed forces.

Quote: Originally Posted by SFC Ollie
Ah, I bet you say that to all the veterans. Fucking moron.

Quote: Originally Posted by saiweril
No, only to the hypocrite vets like you and you shouldn't call anyone a moron when you demand evidence and then turn around to ignore it.

I'm so sorry for you, I don't see where i asked you for anything... However, should you ever have any actual evidence many of us would love to hear about it. So far no one here has presented any real evidence that the 911 CR is wrong on any major points. And I seldom ignore anything, it's normally too hilarious for that.

By the way, the coroners remarks to a reporter do not necessarily mean that is the official story.

Haven't a clue, maybe when I get back home from my daughters I'll reread the investigation reports and see what they actually say. While I'm here I kind of limit the computer time.

Haven't a clue, maybe when I get back home from my daughters I'll reread the investigation reports and see what they actually say.
How can you dismiss what the Coroner said when you admit you "haven't a clue" and have to reread the investigation reports?

But yes, would like to hear your version of the details of the crash. You might be the first skeptics to offer up a version.

Forum List

Back