Flight 93 crash fantasy

Gee my tower team could erect a communications tactical 150 ft tower in about 4 hours, I guess that means we could have built a high rise in a month or two. same principle isn't it?

no its the exact opposite actually any team of monkeys can erect a pre -fab communications tower,but would fail miserably at trying to erect an high rise... conversely someone who could Build high rise would find your little radio tower a breeze..like building a high-rise would be a easy and mundane task for an engineer and physicist of Deets stature

Last edited:
Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: Home
Original in German: Home

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."

you still don't get it, you fucking moron. You are trying to use people that watched a video or saw a few pictures as an authority on the subject OVER people that actually are authorities on the subject and actually have studied it. You are a fucking idiot!!:lol:

you still don't get it, you fucking moron. You are trying to use people that watched a video or saw a few pictures as an authority on the subject OVER people that actually are authorities on the subject and actually have studied it. You are a fucking idiot!!:lol:
Eots thinks that copy and paste with bold highlights on names and job titles makes him look smart.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

as opposed to who?... nist ??other than picture and video what special unseen evidence did they have we are not all privy to ? physics is physics

Eots thinks that copy and paste with bold highlights on names and job titles makes him look smart.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

no I believes sourcing my opinion with experts and links makes me smarter than you

no I believes sourcing my opinion with experts and links makes me smarter than you
LOL you said a few days ago that you make very few typos. Almost all of your posts show your intelligence level. I was referencing the fact that you use copy and paste with bold highlights to show you "intelligence" because the stuff you type on your own shows a different side of you.:lol::lol: "believes?"

not when your links dont go to credible sites

LOL you said a few days ago that you make very few typos. Almost all of your posts show your intelligence level. I was referencing the fact that you use copy and paste with bold highlights to show you "intelligence" because the stuff you type on your own shows a different side of you.:lol::lol: "believes?"

typos are really irrelevant but it is all you can cling to.. I could use a spell check like you and never make mistakes but I prefer to give my best.. you show your ignorance with your lame copy and paste line which is nothing more than sourcing and quoting expert opinion ..something you never do

so what are you saying you pissant.. another one of your diveconspiracy theories ? are you trying to claim that deets is not real or did not sign the petition ..you claim its not credible but you back this accusation with nothing

There is no question.. I am smarter than you

so what are you saying you pissant.. another one of your diveconspiracy theories ? are you trying to claim that deets is not real or did not sign the petition ..you claim its not credible but you back this accusation with nothing
no, you fucking moron, the links you post are total bullshit

clearly the opposite of everything you say is the truth

LOL

so then deets is real and his statement stands then ? ...fuck you are a confused little man

so then deets is real and his statement stands then ? ...fuck you are a confused little man
no
it isnt
because he doesnt have the credibility in the field
moron

THE NIST TEAM LEADER
Dr. Gross attended Cornell University and received the Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering (Civil) degrees in 1969 and 1970, respectively. Upon receiving his Master's Degree, Dr. Gross joined Pittsburgh-Des Moines Steel Company where he worked on various projects including the analysis and design of an ocean-going LNG containment system, the design of an offshore oil storage facility, and the design of a nuclear containment vessel.In 1975, Dr. Gross returned to Cornell University as a doctoral candidate. He received the Ph.D. Degree in Structural Engineering with a minor in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics in May 1980.
WTC Project Leaders/Profiles - John L. Gross

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc – Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Elected member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences. Former Vice President and honorary lifetime member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: " In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."

Mario Fontana, Dr Sc CE – Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, Institute of Structural Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former Director of the Steel Construction Division, Geilinger AG. Author of more than 40 papers on structural engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "We simply don't know what exactly happened in WTC 7," said Mario Fontana, sitting Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction at ETH-Zurich. At conferences of structural analysis experts one has discovered only very little on the collapse of WTC 7. It is at least thinkable that a long, on-going fire could have caused the collapse of the building, according to Fontana."

Joseph M. Phelps, MS CE, PE (ret) – Structural Dynamicist, Charter Member, Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). Life member, ASCE. Former member of the Marine Technology Society, the American Society for Oceanography, and the Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers. Founder of Phelps/ABC, an engineering and industrial marketing firm. Former Commissioner of the Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth "Research proves the current administration has been dishonest about what happened in New York and Washington, D.C. The World Trade Center was almost certainly brought down by controlled demolitions and that the available relevant evidence casts grave doubt on the government's official story about the attack on the Pentagon."

Thomas N. Burnham, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California. Architect with over 20 years experience in office building design and construction including high rise structure
s.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"Since the first time I saw the building collapse on TV, I thought the collapse looked like a controlled demolition." AE911Truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,300 Architects and Engineers:

Erwin De Jong, MS Mechanical and Structural Eng – Aerospace and Structural Engineer.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "From a technical point of view it is not explainable that a steel structure sinks down into its own footprint with obviously no resistance after intense fires or even a plane crash." AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

The general consensus on this board is that YOU are an idiot.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back