Flight 93 crash fantasy

If the twoofers had 18.5% of the brain that rational people have they could actually determine what is evidence and what is bullshit. As it is, twoofers have less than 1% of the brain the rest of us do, and therefore do not have the ability to process information.

I doubt that the said flight recorder was simply laying on top of the ground when it was found. It could have been though, We would have to ask the recovery people on the site. Not that it makes any difference. maybe a back hoe uncovered it, or it could have been laying up that road near the small out buildings. I don't know. As far as fire damage, we know there were lots of things undamaged by fire. Stands to reason that something made to survive a crash could do so also.

I doubt that the said flight recorder was simply laying on top of the ground when it was found. It could have been though, We would have to ask the recovery people on the site. Not that it makes any difference. maybe a back hoe uncovered it, or it could have been laying up that road near the small out buildings. I don't know. As far as fire damage, we know there were lots of things undamaged by fire. Stands to reason that something made to survive a crash could do so also.

OK I'm coming into this late..indulge me please.. What "things" do we know were undamaged by fire?

I don't even know that there was a fire...Was there? One cannot tell by looking at the rocks and gravel. They should all be charred. A fuel fire with a crash like this spreads fuel all over the place...if there was a fire EVERTHING in the impact area got burned. I'm not saying DESTROYED. My point is that some obvious fire damage..charring ..would be evident and obvious on the recorder. To dismiss this point is rediculous. No ..It just does not happen like this. The flight recorder does not "get thrown" away from the wreckage. Anyone suggesting that has no clue how it is placed in an aircraft.

Last edited:
I doubt that the said flight recorder was simply laying on top of the ground when it was found. It could have been though, We would have to ask the recovery people on the site. Not that it makes any difference.
...or it could have been laying up that road near the small out buildings. I don't know.
It does make a difference when it was supposedly found 15 feet in the ground, wouldn't you agree?

maybe a back hoe uncovered it
Uncovered it dirt-free after being found 15 feet down?

As far as fire damage, we know there were lots of things undamaged by fire. Stands to reason that something made to survive a crash could do so also.
Did any alleged Flight 93 debris suffer any fire debris?!

Last edited:
If the twoofers had 18.5% of the brain that rational people have they could actually determine what is evidence and what is bullshit. As it is, twoofers have less than 1% of the brain the rest of us do, and therefore do not have the ability to process information.

so these award winning who is who of science a engineering recipients from nasa
that conclude the official story is false do not have the ability to process information ...but you asshats do ?...lol

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Centerin.
Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Raink award the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Instiank Award tute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

OK I'm coming into this late..indulge me please.. What "things" do we know were undamaged by fire?

I don't even know that there was a fire...Was there? One cannot tell by looking at the rocks and gravel. They should all be charred. A fuel fire with a crash like this spreads fuel all over the place...if there was a fire EVERTHING in the impact area got burned. I'm not saying DESTROYED. My point is that some obvious fire damage..charring ..would be evident and obvious on the recorder. To dismiss this point is rediculous. No ..It just does not happen like this. The flight recorder does not "get thrown" away from the wreckage. Anyone suggesting that has no clue how it is placed in an aircraft.

I suggest you take a look at the debris field, and at some of the recovered items.

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Centerin.
Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Raink award the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Instiank Award tute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

Logical Fallacies Appeal to Authority

thanks for playing, jackass. now go sit down. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

did you even read it...jackass

However, the informal fallacy occurs only when the authority cited either is not an authority, or is not an authority on the subject on which he is being cited. If someone either isn’t an authority at all, or isn’t an authority on the subject about which they’re speaking, then that undermines the value of their testimony.

However, the informal fallacy occurs only when the authority cited either is not an authority, or is not an authority on the subject on which he is being cited. If someone either isn’t an authority at all, or isn’t an authority on the subject about which they’re speaking, then that undermines the value of their testimony.

Yes, I read it you fucking moron. I also read your quote from the Aerospace engineer talking about a building collapse.

Obviously you don't have enough functioning brain cells to comprehend what you read. NoW go read what you just quoted from the link again and get back to us once you understand it.

Yes, I read it you fucking moron. I also read your quote from the Aerospace engineer talking about a building collapse.

Obviously you don't have enough functioning brain cells to comprehend what you read. NoW go read what you just quoted from the link again and get back to us once you understand it.

so you think that he is unqualified as an engineer and physicist despite he fact he has been honored with some of the highest awards ...and the fact he specialized in the advanced aerospace program in his role as a physicist and engineer actually undermines his credibility when speaking about the physics of a building collapse....thanks for showing you have no real understanding of the concept

Last edited:

so you think that he is unqualified as an engineer and physicist despite he fact he has been honored with some of the highest awards ...and the fact he specialized in the advanced aerospace program in his role as a physicist and engineer actually undermines his credibility when speaking about the physics of a building collapse....thanks for showing you have no real understanding of the concept

no, you fucking idiot. you dont seem to understand the concept at all. (surprise!! surprise!!) :lol:

i'm sure he is a wonderful AEROSPACE ENGINEER. you are using him as an authority for the collapse of the WTC towers.

are you going to claim the towers were really a space ship??!!:cuckoo:
again, he is NOT an authority on structural engineering or building demolitions, which is what you are quoting him talking about.

no, you fucking idiot. you dont seem to understand the concept at all. (surprise!! surprise!!) :lol:

i'm sure he is a wonderful AEROSPACE ENGINEER. you are using him as an authority for the collapse of the WTC towers.

again, he is NOT an authority on structural engineering or building demolitions, which is what you are quoting him talking about.

he holds master degrees in physics and engineering he worked as in NASAS advanced space program...and I am telling you a man that can and design build and launch spacecraft can understand the physics of the a steel framed building and the nature explosive forces..he is being quoted as an authority on physics and engineering as that is clearly what he is....as you are clearly foolish

Last edited:
Gee my tower team could erect a communications tactical 150 ft tower in about 4 hours, I guess that means we could have built a high rise in a month or two. same principle isn't it?

I doubt that the said flight recorder was simply laying on top of the ground when it was found. It could have been though, We would have to ask the recovery people on the site. Not that it makes any difference.
...or it could have been laying up that road near the small out buildings. I don't know.
It does make a difference when it was supposedly found 15 feet in the ground, wouldn't you agree?

maybe a back hoe uncovered it
Uncovered it dirt-free after being found 15 feet down?

As far as fire damage, we know there were lots of things undamaged by fire. Stands to reason that something made to survive a crash could do so also.
Did any alleged Flight 93 debris suffer any fire debris?!
bump for SFC Ollie

he holds master degrees in physics and engineering he worked as in NASAS advanced space program...and I am telling you a man that can and design build and launch spacecraft can understand the physics of the a steel framed building and the nature explosive forces..he is being quoted as an authority on physics and engineering as that is clearly what he is....as you are clearly foolish

You are a retard. You ignore what actual authorities on the subject, structural engineers, say about the building. In your desperate search for an authority that actually might slightly agree with your position you need to search outside of the structural engineering field. You find someone that is an aerospace engineer to disagree with the structural engineers. :cuckoo:

why don't you use the actual structural engineer that designed the buildings? He obviously is an authority on the subject. Not some guy working for NASA.

Forum List

Back