Flight 93 crash fantasy

The official story of the events of 911, including the account of the crash of plt 93, as backed by the full faith and power of the USA IS the TRUTH.
So the parts of the official story I posted in my OP is the truth?

The whole story, not cherry picking parts to please your own little ego. The entire thing.
So the whole story is correct, but just not those parts I "cherry" picked out?!? Please tell me you're not that stupid! If the whole story is correct, then any part of it I pick out is going to be correct too.

So again, of the parts of the official story I posted in my OP, are they also correct?

So the parts of the official story I posted in my OP is the truth?

The whole story, not cherry picking parts to please your own little ego. The entire thing.
So the whole story is correct, but just not those parts I "cherry" picked out?!? Please tell me you're not that stupid! If the whole story is correct, then any part of it I pick out is going to be correct too.

So again, of the parts of the official story I posted in my OP, are they also correct?

Yup, even posted by a dumbass like you, they are still accurate.

the official story is essentially correct. Are there errors? Yes. Do they affect the story as a 'whole'? No.

the question wasn't "how hard is it to plant evidence" and your statement regarding that is completely irrelevant unless you have some evidence it was planted.
OK. Do you think this black box was photographed where it landed, or where someone put it on the ground?

P200066.jpg

THATS IT?!!! :lol:

thats your evidence? you dont like the PICTURE?!!!! :cuckoo:

Fizz pretends to understand the statistics

ok, jackass.... let's see if you understand statistics. :eusa_whistle:

part 1:
what are the odds of you dying during any specific second since you've been born?
(sorry, that sentence was more then six words long. do you think you can understand it?)

Admittedly the twoofers have a tough row to hoe, but they chose it. The "official' story, or the government's account of events is backed by the full power and faith of the US Govt.. The idEOT twoofers keep asking for "proof' the official story is correct.

Anything that the US Govt. backs with it's full power and faith, is more than the idEOT twoofers have. The official story of the events of 911, including the account of the crash of plt 93, as backed by the full faith and power of the USA IS the TRUTH.

It is up to the idEOT twoofers to prove it wrong, not the other way around. Too often the twoofers demand proof of the official story, the proof in the government's account is self evident.

The burden of proof to show that something other than what the US Govt. says happened, is on the twoofers, not the other way around.

The twoofers do not seem to realize this., yet that is the facts Jack!

Twoofers, put up or shut up. Provide your fucking proof!

Yeah, theres 500 pages of proof.

Theres also this:

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia
All exhibits entered in Federal District Court.

Admittedly the twoofers have a tough row to hoe, but they chose it. The "official' story, or the government's account of events is backed by the full power and faith of the US Govt.. The idEOT twoofers keep asking for "proof' the official story is correct.

Anything that the US Govt. backs with it's full power and faith, is more than the idEOT twoofers have. The official story of the events of 911, including the account of the crash of plt 93, as backed by the full faith and power of the USA IS the TRUTH.

It is up to the idEOT twoofers to prove it wrong, not the other way around. Too often the twoofers demand proof of the official story, the proof in the government's account is self evident.

The burden of proof to show that something other than what the US Govt. says happened, is on the twoofers, not the other way around.

The twoofers do not seem to realize this., yet that is the facts Jack!

Twoofers, put up or shut up. Provide your fucking proof!

Yeah, theres 500 pages of proof.

Theres also this:

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia
All exhibits entered in Federal District Court.

500 pages of nothing

fizz pretends to understand the statistics

ok, jackass.... Let's see if you understand statistics. :eusa_whistle:

Part 1:
What are the odds of you dying during any specific second since you've been born?
(sorry, that sentence was more then six words long. Do you think you can understand it?)

irrelevant...stop pretending
too stupid to answer or too stoned? :lol:

the answer is ZERO since you are still alive.

thanks for playing, moron. :lol:

ok, jackass.... Let's see if you understand statistics. :eusa_whistle:

Part 1:
What are the odds of you dying during any specific second since you've been born?
(sorry, that sentence was more then six words long. Do you think you can understand it?)

irrelevant...stop pretending
too stupid to answer or too stoned? :lol:

the answer is ZERO since you are still alive.

thanks for playing, moron. :lol:

no its completely irrelevant

THATS IT?!!! :lol:
thats your evidence? you dont like the PICTURE?!!!! :cuckoo:
No that's not just it. I'm just getting started. Just shows your impatients. :cuckoo:

Since you responded, do you think this black box was photographed where it landed, or did someone put it there on the ground?
Even if they had an independent investigation if it didn't go "your way" you would still cry about it.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back