Flight 93 crash fantasy

Iran_1__589965a.jpg

Does not appear to be an empty hole to me.....
side note, those must be some very short guys
to look so small in a 10' deep hole

:eusa_whistle:
That's not the alleged Shanksville crash scene you morons!!! :lol:

Or did they bring in a bunch of Iranians to investigate it?! :cuckoo:
ah, so it is

But you're agreeing that I did portray the official story correctly minus me ridiculing it?
Is your vision OK? Can you not see the wreckage?
Yours is apparently not since you included a pic from a movie and a different plane crash! :lol:

You also seem to be the only one who thinks that if the govt staged a plane crash, they wouldn't plant debris. :cuckoo:

Now how about answering my question, did my OP portray the official story correctly minus the ridiculing of the story?
thats just fucking insane

Is your vision OK? Can you not see the wreckage?
Yours is apparently not since you included a pic from a movie and a different plane crash! :lol:

You also seem to be the only one who thinks that if the govt staged a plane crash, they wouldn't plant debris. :cuckoo:

Now how about answering my question, did my OP portray the official story correctly minus the ridiculing of the story?
Yes, the official story there is insane, so the question is, why do you still believe it? Are you :cuckoo:?

Yes, the official story there is insane, so the question is, why do you still believe it? Are you :cuckoo:?
no, YOU are fucking insane

it is hard to believe all the major steel components of the craft fractured into unidentifiable little pieces but yet they recovered so much uncontaminated dna and 95% of the plane

Really? Unidentifiable?

_41554888_416stripes_ap.jpg

yes no serial number

I agree. Companies that build planes should plan ahead. they should know how many pieces, and what shape all the pieces will be, of any plane when it crashes and make certain each chunk has a serial number on it.
What do you think ?

You are right, that one doesn't belong here.

Not sure about the movie.

However there are still abundant pictures of the debris field. I will be more than happy to post dozens of them if you are to incompetent to find them. Of course you will simply claim it is all faked anyway. And of course the witnesses who say anything that don't fit what you want to be true are all wrong. We know the drill.

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Out of curiosity, are not the Black boxes hard aircraft evidence?

However there are still abundant pictures of the debris field. I will be more than happy to post dozens of them if you are to incompetent to find them. Of course you will simply claim it is all faked anyway. And of course the witnesses who say anything that don't fit what you want to be true are all wrong. We know the drill.
Why don't you answer my question first, did I portray the official story correctly in my OP?

Why don't you answer my question first, did I portray the official story correctly in my OP?

Actually no you didn't. You quoted the coroner who was making his initial impressions maybe. You are not presenting facts like the debris field scattered into the woods and along the roadway. You do not address the fact that the plane crashed into a reclaimed strip mine which left the ground rather soft. What you did was try to ridicule the official investigation. Without offering any real evidence of anything else.

Actually no you didn't. You quoted the coroner who was making his initial impressions maybe. You are not presenting facts like the debris field scattered into the woods and along the roadway. You do not address the fact that the plane crashed into a reclaimed strip mine which left the ground rather soft. What you did was try to ridicule the official investigation. Without offering any real evidence of anything else.
Oh Jesus, I forgot I'm dealing with skeptics.

Let me try it again:

Of the parts of the official story I posted, did I portray them correctly?

Forum List

Back